Po box 16194 San Juan, San Juan, PR 00909 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Emilio Olabarrieta

Emilio Olabarrieta Event Atelier is a decor and design business in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Emilio is the director and creative mind behind the business. He has been serving clients and designing stunning events since 1996. His work has been featured in several publications including InStyle, Martha Stewart Weddings, Grace Ormonde Wedding Magazine, and more. Emilio and his team serve all of Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.

They design and execute one-of-a-kind events. Their services include conceptualization and brainstorming for events and activities, design, theme, concept, layouts, assembly and more. Their decor is not just decorations. They strive to make every element maintain synergy with color schemes, themes, furniture, linens, florals, and other key wedding elements. They take your venue from nothing to a complete transformation into a breathtaking environment.

Follow Emilio Olabarrieta on

15 Reviews for Emilio Olabarrieta

Marilyn · Married on 02/19/2016

Emilio, Julio and the team at Arquetipo are beyond outstanding and come second to none. I will never forget seeing our ceremony and reception venue the day of our wedding. It was breathtaking and the detail was unbelievable. If you are looking for the absolutely best there is, look no further than Arquetipo.

From day one, their team was extremely responsive and professional. They are experts in their field and have quite the portfolio to back them up. My husband and I got married at the Ritz-Carlton, San Juan and the hotel recommended we use Emilio and Julio. These two create magic. Our table settings and other decor were so romantic, warm and inviting. The flowers were perfection and every last detail was perfect. I have an extremely A-type, detailed, personality and I was very particular with who I would trust for our wedding decor. I will forever be grateful to Arquetipo for making our day nothing less than perfection.

Marilyn and Brent

Sent on 02/25/2016

EXCEPTIONAL, ARTISTS, UNIQUE! There is no one out there that could make your wedding like Julio and Emilio!

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING THEM, STOP!! BOOK THEM NOW ---> YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO KEEP READING THIS AND DO IT NOW!

REALLY PICK UP THE PHONE AND BOOK THEM NOW!

ok not joking they are spectacular. I was soon picky and very hands on with all the decorations, we had about a thousand meetings and email and calls every day! But that's just me. They always found a way to calm me down (every single time) and blow me off my feat with ideas! The amount of details, the artistry, the countless advice! all worth it. --> they are on the pricier side but will adjust to any budget and WHO CARES! THEY ARE 100% WORTH IT! REALLY !! From the moment I walked in to their amazing office sat down and only had to show them ONE picture and Emilio knew exactly what I wanted! Every meeting from there on I asked and asked for more and he gave me more ideas and when the day of the wedding came I was in total shock! it was truly magical!! I'm going to give you a rundown of the decor:
    Ceremony: We wanted it to look glamorous but at the same time fit in with the environment, They totally captured it! the vintage hurricane lamps, the flowers, the beach in the background with the vibrant green grass looked breath-taking!
    Cocktail: This was all Jose's decor Wishlist. Fitting perfectly with the location wooden tables and a very industrial look. We want to send a very very very special thank you to Emilio for making this space look stuning! Especially for the Street Market lights!
    Reception: Glamorous with a hint of Mermaid, We are still blown away by how beautiful it all looked! I had a very specific idea and look in mind but it truly turned out 1,000 times better than what I could have ever hoped for!
    again, I am so grateful for Julio and Emilio for making all my crazy ideas and demands possible! it was everything I imagined and more! No one else could have ever done what they did

Sent on 08/05/2015

Emilio Olabarrieta FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Delivery, Lanterns, Outdoor, Setup
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Table Runners, Vases

• Po box 16194 San Juan, San Juan San Juan, PR, 00909 See on map
    7872440424 (Other Phone Number)
    M-F 9am-6pm