Po box 16194 San Juan, San Juan, PR 00909 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Emilio Olabarrieta

Emilio Olabarrieta Event Atelier is a company directed by the creative mind of Emilio R. Olabarrieta.

EO Event Atelier is leader in the concept and event design in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.

This innovating team has gone above and beyond to meet their client's desires since 1996. Their mastery of dramatic, one-of-a-kind event, has earned them an amazing reputation as the best in their field. ...Their unique and sensational work has been featured in magazines like InStyle and Martha Stewart Weddings.

We work with any type of events such as:

Corporate events: We specialize in creating unique concepts for press conferences, corporate conventions, galas, fundraising events, launch events for your new product, the opening of your new location or business, and any seasonal and thematic events. More than ambiance, it will be a unique experience for your guests.

Social events and gatherings: We have decorated a selected group of weddings, Bar and Bat-Mitzvahs, Christenings, Anniversaries and similar intimate activities for larger-than-average families.

Weddings and Destination Weddings: We facilitate every detail needed for your special day. Puerto Rico brings you different venues like colonial locations, beaches or modern hotels; whatever you are looking for, we can help you set it up to perfection.

Our Services include conceptualization and brainstorming of our customer's special events and activities. Our design motto, theme, concept, lay-outs, and human resources required, assembly, display.

Our decorative elements are not simply decorations, we strive to ensure that every single element maintains synergy with the others; color schemes; tablecloths that can be tailor-made to satisfy your needs; fancy chairs and other furniture and fixings, including elegant lush covers; unbelievably glorious flower arrangements to decorate your dream activity; soft, brilliant, colorful illumination, including candle light.

We use our creative construction because we build our scenery, stages, display facades, gardens, irons, ice carvings, crystal ceramic and foam structures etc. In other words, anything that your activity needs to make it more dramatic, thematic or even fun we are the ones to call. We specialize in setting up things from "nada" (nothing), since we take over an empty and not so empty- space, room or ballroom, to then create a fantasy to give you and your guests a breathtaking environment to enjoy.
We make sure that ambiance protocol and structure are well thought throughout your entire activity, to ensure that every aspect of it is taken care of, from that VIP invitee, his or her favorite "splash", hours d'oeuvres and their presentation, the cocktails, the temperature of the room, the Maitre- D, the Chef, the wait staff, the music, the M.C., the dancers, the singers, the program, more over the law and order.
Le Grand Finale that include the espresso, the after dinner plan and the fire works or laser show. We also disassemble and gather all the decorative elements, leaving the place as it was received by our experienced personnel.We work with the BEST in event planners and wedding coordinators in the island and the world.

We will make your event an UNFORGETTABLE one...

Follow Emilio Olabarrieta on

15 Reviews for Emilio Olabarrieta

Marilyn · Married on 02/19/2016

Emilio, Julio and the team at Arquetipo are beyond outstanding and come second to none. I will never forget seeing our ceremony and reception venue the day of our wedding. It was breathtaking and the detail was unbelievable. If you are looking for the absolutely best there is, look no further than Arquetipo.

From day one, their team was extremely responsive and professional. They are experts in their field and have quite the portfolio to back them up. My husband and I got married at the Ritz-Carlton, San Juan and the hotel recommended we use Emilio and Julio. These two create magic. Our table settings and other decor were so romantic, warm and inviting. The flowers were perfection and every last detail was perfect. I have an extremely A-type, detailed, personality and I was very particular with who I would trust for our wedding decor. I will forever be grateful to Arquetipo for making our day nothing less than perfection.

Marilyn and Brent

EXCEPTIONAL, ARTISTS, UNIQUE! There is no one out there that could make your wedding like Julio and Emilio!

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING THEM, STOP!! BOOK THEM NOW ---> YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO KEEP READING THIS AND DO IT NOW!

REALLY PICK UP THE PHONE AND BOOK THEM NOW!

ok not joking they are spectacular. I was soon picky and very hands on with all the decorations, we had about a thousand meetings and email and calls every day! But that's just me. They always found a way to calm me down (every single time) and blow me off my feat with ideas! The amount of details, the artistry, the countless advice! all worth it. --> they are on the pricier side but will adjust to any budget and WHO CARES! THEY ARE 100% WORTH IT! REALLY !! From the moment I walked in to their amazing office sat down and only had to show them ONE picture and Emilio knew exactly what I wanted! Every meeting from there on I asked and asked for more and he gave me more ideas and when the day of the wedding came I was in total shock! it was truly magical!! I'm going to give you a rundown of the decor:
    Ceremony: We wanted it to look glamorous but at the same time fit in with the environment, They totally captured it! the vintage hurricane lamps, the flowers, the beach in the background with the vibrant green grass looked breath-taking!
    Cocktail: This was all Jose's decor Wishlist. Fitting perfectly with the location wooden tables and a very industrial look. We want to send a very very very special thank you to Emilio for making this space look stuning! Especially for the Street Market lights!
    Reception: Glamorous with a hint of Mermaid, We are still blown away by how beautiful it all looked! I had a very specific idea and look in mind but it truly turned out 1,000 times better than what I could have ever hoped for!
    again, I am so grateful for Julio and Emilio for making all my crazy ideas and demands possible! it was everything I imagined and more! No one else could have ever done what they did

Emilio Olabarrieta FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 500.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 500.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 15,085.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Delivery, Lanterns, Outdoor, Setup
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Table Runners, Vases
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Decor, Drapery, Lounge Furniture, Mandaps, Tables, Tent Accessories, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Po box 16194, San Juan San Juan, PR 00909 See on map
    7872440424 (Other Phone Number)
    M-F 9am-6pm