945 College Place Ct NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Visual Renaissance Photography & Event Planning

Visual Renaissance Photography & Event Planning is a contemporary wedding photographer for couples marrying in the Kennesaw, Georgia area. In addition to taking intimate and moving photographs of couples on their wedding day, this photographer also helps couples with wedding planning and event design for their wedding. The staff at this organization has been helping couples create and memorialize dream weddings since 2009.

Couples will find themselves with traditional wedding photographs when they work with Visual Renaissance Photography & Event Planning. This company uses high-tech equipment to get clear and detailed wedding photographs. Many of their images of the ceremony and reception are captured with a photojournalistic eye. This allows the photographers to capture the precisely right moment. Couples can also hire Visual Renaissance Photography & Event Planning for their engagement shoot. The finished wedding photographs can be delivered to couples in a format of their choosing, including numerous gorgeous print products. Couples will receive digital files, and can order albums, canvas, flush mount, matted prints, prints, proofs, save the date, and thank you cards. Other services offered by this photographer include:

• Additional hours

Visual Renaissance Photography & Event Planning 3
Visual Renaissance Photography & Event Planning 4
Visual Renaissance Photography & Event Planning 5

ShaMiracle · Married on 08/12/2017

Wedding planning can be so stressful!!! However, after hiring Ed, I no longer had to worry about capturing the days leading up to our wedding. Ed and his team were patient, professional, timely and kind! During our engagement shoot, he patiently watched our two big dogs (who were our guest stars) while we changed outfits, he climbed a waterfall to get the perfect shot, and most important- he didn't make us feel rushed. His professionalism and great product led to me booking him for my bridal shower. Again- he exceeded my expectations. Of course, by the time our wedding rolled around I had complete faith in Ed and his artistic process. I am so pleased with our wedding images (900+ images and they arrived well in advance of the promised delivery date!). It is so hard to pick our top photos because we love them all. Last, and equally as important, Ed takes great pride in his work and does not believe in up-selling. Surprise, right- especially since most people seem to overcharge when they hear the word wedding. I really appreciate that he never took advantage of my eagerness to marry my awesome husband. Thank you, Ed! You're stuck with us now as our resident photographer :)

Sent on 12/13/2017

Cherice · Married on 07/29/2017

Visual Renaissance Photography made capturing our wedding day seamless! Truly professional! No detail left undone. They even captured and helped to create a "surprise engagement" shoot for us. Helping to plan my surprise engagement location, working with my wedding coordinator, creating a wedding timeline, to capturing every aspect of our wedding day. We had a destination wedding and I felt there would have been no way possible for the photographer to capture moments with the bridal party and the groomsmen throughout the entire day since we were separated by different locations. After reviewing the 100s of photos taken that day, I can truly say NOTHING was missed. We have photos from the moment my girls and I started getting ready and even great pictures of the groomsmen prepping for the day.

The detail/emotion in each picture captured special moments shared with all of our family and friends. My wedding ceremony was held outside overlooking a harbor. Towards the end of the day the weather started change and we had cloud coverage and eventually rain. I felt that any photos taken outside would be a flop due to the overcast. Not the case at all! After viewing the photos of the wedding party that were taken outside right before the down pour you would have thought it was a beautiful sunny day! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to make our wedding day one of the most memorable moments in our lives!

Thank you Visual Renaissance Photography & Event Planning!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Visual Renaissance Photography & Event Planning 6
    Visual Renaissance Photography & Event Planning 7
    Visual Renaissance Photography & Event Planning 8

Tara · Married on 11/11/2016

Professional service and quality work hands down..!!!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Award

Visual Renaissance Photography & Event Planning Pricing

Visual Renaissance Photography & Event Planning Price Rates

Visual Renaissance Photography & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Visual Renaissance Photography & Event Planning 1
    Congratulations
    Thank you for considering Visual Renaissance Photography for your big day! We are offering a 10% discount to all clients that book through wedding wire. All that is required is a signed contract and deposit. We would love to discuss this deal in more detail with you! Please feel free to contact us at 404.536.1093 or info@visualrenaissance.net We can't wait to hear from you! Best Regards, VR Staff

• 945 College Place Ct NW Kennesaw, GA, 30144 See on map