Visionlenz

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Most Popular Price

Visionlenz is a wedding photography company based out of Fontana, California, just a 50-minute drive from downtown Los Angeles. Owner Roddy Tano delights in capturing sweet, salient moments through his camera lens so that couples can cherish their special days for years to come. This photographer is dedicated to working with each to-be-wed's unique preferences and budget for wedding photography experiences that are as seamless as possible.

Visionlenz is committed to delivering images that represent each couple's character, personality, and love story. Roddy is happy to arrange photo sessions throughout wedding journeys, including engagement, proposal, and portrait photoshoots. After the big day, newlyweds can view their photos via online galleries. Prints can also be provided upon request.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,750

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Patricia
    Patricia G. Married on 02/13/2022

Perfectly Captured Memories

We worked with VisionLenz for our wedding and they were was AMAZING. My now husband and I don’t feel comfortable being the center of the attention and we don’t feel comfortable with cameras, but they made it so much fun and carefree! If you don’t know how to pose, they will show you! I was so worried I would look awkward because I’ve never been in front of cameras before, but in everything that was captured, I feel like they made me look like an actual model haha! My whole wedding party kept raving about how much fun posing for photos and video was. It made me so happy to know they had a fun time too!
    The communication was also super helpful from months before, to the day of, and every little update after the wedding day! We spoke to Roddy and he worked with our budget and even went above and beyond to do our video too!
    Do NOT sleep on hiring VisionLenz for your wedding. These memories that are being captured are so precious. The editing and quality are so professional as well.
    I can’t thank VisionLenz enough for being a huge part of my most favorite day and making it one to literally last more than a lifetime.
    Salvador C. Married on 10/27/2021

Wedding Photography

Roddy did an absolute amazing job for my wedding, I couldn’t have chosen a better photographer. He excelled in every aspect from communication all the way to patience because lord knows we threw so many curveballs and he knocked it out the park! I can’t wait to work with him again in the future!
    Vannessa P. Married on 10/27/2021

A night to remember

Roddy was nothing but exceptional! Despite having a non traditional wedding Roddy was up for the challenge. He adapted to every curveball that the day could have thrown at us from itinerary hiccups to lighting. He was both communicative and patient and overall made us feel so comfortable on our big day. Couldn’t picture getting through the day without him.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Visionlenz 1
Exclusive

16573 Escalon Dr. Fontana CA 92336 Fontana, CA, 92336

8:30am-9pm (Monday - Saturday) 11:30am-9pm (Sunday)
Location of (Visionlenz)