7816 Silver Mallard Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89131 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Visionary Pen

Visionary Pen is a boutique invitation design studio. Choose a semi-custom design from the exclusive VP collection or have a custom invitation suite created just for you. Visionary Pen is the local letterpress specialist - ask to see a demo of our antique printing presses.

• We design and print everything ourselves - allowing us to provide exceptional service at unbeatable prices
  • Letterpress printing - lovingly hand fed on our own antique presses
  • Foil stamping
  • Silk boxes and folios
  • Digital printing
  • Digital addressing
  • Hand calligraphy
  • Environmentally friendly papers including cotton, bamboo, jute and elephant dung
  • We make luxury affordable!

Have questions? Text 702-755-1170, call 702-395-3583 or email paula@visionarypen.com
We work by appointment to give you the individual attention you deserve.

• Tuesday thru Thursday 10am-7pm
  • Friday & Saturday 10am-4pm
Follow Visionary Pen on

13 Reviews for Visionary Pen

Cassandra · Married on 11/05/2016

I don't have enough words to describe how amazing & professional Paula is. She makes you feel so comfortable from the get go!
    She's so patient & helpful!

Her work is so amazing & beautiful. She did not try to sell or push an invitation on me... she asked as many questions as she could to get to know me & create a special invitation for our special day. I absolutely love that she gives you her honest opinion which I felt I could trust right away.

After meeting Paula I knew I didn't have to search no longer. I could not have found a better person to trust such important part of this journey. I know our invites are going to be beautiful & I can't wait to start working on this with her!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Visionary Pen's reply:

Thank you Cassandra! It was a pleasure meeting with you!

Paula did such a wonderful job with our invitations. We went in not knowing at all what we wanted. Paula sat with us and designed something that was uniquely us. My fiance and I have completely different styles and she took both the traditional elements that he likes and combined them with the more modern style that I prefer. The outcome was exactly what we wanted and it fit the style of our wedding perfectly.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Nathalie · Married on 09/06/2015

Paula is wonderful! it is like dealing with a good friend, when you talk to her...she is so sweet and just wants to help and make your invitations look wonderful! she has so many wonderful ideas too!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Visionary Pen's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Nathalie! We are delighted when our clients feel like old friends.

Award