Stone Mountain, GA 30083 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Real Weddings 1

About Vision Expressions

Hello and welcome to Vision Expressions! We are so delighted that you stopped by! Vision Expressions provides event planning, design and vintage rentals for life's sweetest celebrations. From weddings to bridal showers to social events, our keen eye for details and collection of beautiful, timeless pieces transcends style and transforms our clients' vision into reality.

Small or large, simple or extravagant, we customize our services within your budget and within your needs to create a memorable celebration that will leave a lasting impression!

We have availability for 2018 and are now booking dates for 2019. Contact us for more information or to schedule your complimentary consultation today!

Cheers and happy wedding planning!

Follow Vision Expressions on

• Real Weddings 29
  • Videos 1

2 Reviews for Vision Expressions

Kristina · Married on 06/11/2017

I rented several items from Laurel for my vintage travel themed wedding and I can't tell you how many compliments we got on our decor! In addition to great quality and service, Laurel is one of the sweetest and most genuine people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. She was very professional and accommodating as well. Her collection of pieces are beautiful and in great condition. I would definitely recommend using her for your next event!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Kristina · Married on 06/11/2017

Sent on 10/11/2017

Vision Expressions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kristina! It was our utmost pleasure to service you! We wish you and your husband many long and joyous years of marriage!

With love and blessings,
    Laurel Robinson

Vision Expressions FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Glassware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 25.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 25.00

Real Weddings

• Stone Mountain Manor
    Stone Mountain Manor Mansion Weddings

We can't say enough about partnering with Vision Expressions. They do an excellent job with helping our brides plan and execute the vision for their wedding, and their vintage rentals are beautiful and timeless! If you're in need of a professional, friendly and experienced event planner/designer who will go above and beyond for your special day, look no further than Laurel Robinson and her team at Vision Expressions!

• Stone Mountain, 30083 See on map