About Vinyl Fuzion

What makes Vinyl Fuzion unique?

We combine live jazz with awesome DJ'ing!

By bringing a live band/DJ hybrid to your wedding reception, we go out of our way to make your big day he most talked about event for months and years to come. From your very first correspondence with us, we want to know that we're personally  invested in your wedding's success. We operate by the standard "atmosphere is everything," so we will do everything in our power to set the tone for your big day. Whether its your wedding day, your parent's anniversary, or your birthday party, when you work with Vinyl Fuzion, you will receive top results that come from working with the best in corporate entertainment!

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: Houston

5 Reviews for Vinyl Fuzion

Always exceeds our expectations!

Profile Picture Karmen, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

I wanted to deliver a perfect wedding for my fiance as it had been the only thing she talked about for the past year since we picked a wedding date. We ended up hiring a wedding planner, and I was surprised to see on the list of vendors that she hired a live band in additional to our DJ for the reception. At first, I thought she chose to add the band because she had some kind of relationship with the band leader, Clarence Riley, and just wanted to rip me off, however once I began communication with Clarence, I understood why Rebecca spoke so highly of him. I really can't describe the uniqueness to which the band marveled our family and friends at our reception. I really dug the way Clarence communicated all info to us prior to the wedding and the way the band synced so perfectly with the DJ while performing. Toni requested our favorite songs before the wedding and the band delivered in class. It was the most beautiful moment of the day when our song came in 'All of Me' sax/violin duet, that I even had to join in the band to sing along. A memorable day it was, never to be forgotten!

Profile Picture Merwyn, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Vinyl Fuzion Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Price Range Includes:

Photos & Videos

1 Photo

My Photo Album

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1517252361 12795c699d1dc5dd 1517252360 ac8237642aa91a07 1517252359785 1 ww

10 VIDEOS

Houston, TX 77081   See On Map
281-840-7577 (phone)
Vinyl Fuzion is a wedding band from Houston servicing weddings throughout the local area, including San Antonio, Austin, and Dallas. Vinyl Fuzion is a professional band that has been part of the wedding wedding industry since 2014 specializing in wedding receptions.