Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, NV 89123 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Vintage Modern Films

Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, Vintage Modern Films is a videography company that specializes in producing stunning wedding films. Husband-and-wife owners and creative masterminds, Will and Geri Cortez are two committed professionals who love their craft and the couples they work with. These visual storytellers showcase a variety of styles and techniques making them a versatile outfit. Their top priority is to accurately represent the unique personalities and characteristics of their clients through their films.

For Vintage Modern Films, it is all about a personalized experience. Will and Geri make a point of getting to know their couples on a personal level. From here, the duo takes inspiration from the wedding visions presented to them by their clients, expanding on them and bringing them to life. Their vast list of services offers client revisions and a one-event-per-day policy. Some of the kinds of videos couples can look forward to receiving include Full-length videos, Highlight videos, and High-definition videos.

Follow Vintage Modern Films on

Videos 5 Videos

9 Reviews for Vintage Modern Films

• The

The Garcias · Married on 01/01/2020

You need to hire these guys!

I highly recommend Vintage Modern Films. They filmed my destination wedding in Guatemala. At first I was worried about the logistics of hiring videographers from Las Vegas for an international shoot but not only did they arrive on time, they went above and beyond for us. I had just suffered an ACL injury, so I was wasn’t very mobile. They still managed to capture so many intimate moments and gorgeous footage of Antigua, the city in Guatemala where our wedding took place.

We were hesitant to hire videographers as our photographers had warned us that working with videographers can present additional challenges but they were able to work side by side with the photographer. It was like they had worked together before! Best of all, everything about our wedding film was perfect – the music, the moments, and the way they told our love story. We are definitely going to hire them again when we renew our vows. I would not hesitate to hire Vintage Modern Films for your wedding.

And just so you know, they were referred to me by my sister, who had a similar experience for her Tennessee wedding.

Sent on 01/18/2021
  • Dominique

dominique garcia robles · Married on 10/12/2019

So happy we booked them!

Vintage Modern filmed my wedding back in October of 2019. They were super easy to work with and were quick to answer my questions and discuss any of my concerns. My husband and I love our wedding film! He is so happy that I convinced him we needed it. Our wedding film is something we can share with our children (expecting our first around our 1-year anniversary!) and let them actually experience our wedding day. We will cherish the rest of our lives.
    They did an amazing job preparing for the wedding, covering the wedding, and updating us after the wedding. I enjoyed communicating with them and they sent little sneak peeks of their edits which helped with the wait.
    They live in Las Vegas, I lived in Ohio, and the wedding was in Memphis. I was nervous that because they couldn’t see the venue until the wedding day, they would miss some venue shots or spend a lot of time figuring out the layout. They actually contacted the venue ahead of time and they were able to look at venue the day before to figure out the logistics. They even did a drone shot of the venue which is in my wedding video. It is such a cool shot! They went above and beyond to make sure they got everything right. I really love the attention to detail and love they put into my wedding film and I always recommend them to my family and friends. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/10/2020

Vintage Modern Films Pricing

Vintage Modern Films Price Rates

Vintage Modern Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

1 Real Wedding

• Las Vegas, Nevada Las Vegas, NV, 89123 See on map
    725-215-2973 (Phone number)
    Location of (Vintage Modern Films)