Jacksonville, FL 32225 Map · Phone number

VIKTORIYA CHUPROV PHOTOGRAPHY 3
VIKTORIYA CHUPROV PHOTOGRAPHY 4
VIKTORIYA CHUPROV PHOTOGRAPHY 5

Diana Dyakiv · Married on 07/22/2018

Look no further. Book her now

My goodness, i don't know where to start! Viktoriya was the best decision we made for our wedding! Soon as we booked her, we scheduled our engagement session (which is a MUST!!!!!) here we learned our angles, she coached us on what looked best, how to pose, she even educated us on lighting! Everything she told us really helped me better prepare for our wedding! (for example harsh lighting usually occurs at noon - now I know not to book the noon-1 hour for photos outside). Little things like that helped us welcome Viktoriya to be a part of our wedding day. You don't even realize the effect a photographer has on your wedding day. As much as it will be you and your significant other, it will also be your photographer, that could either ruin your wedding or make it better. After the engagement session we were SO comfortable with her that by the time the wedding rolled around she felt like family. Not only is she witty and funny, she takes breathtaking photos. I kid you not. I thought my interactions with Viktoriya would end after the wedding, (which made both me and my husband really sad) but nope. I find myself texting her nonstop telling her how amazing my photos are. She is just amazing. She has the eye you want to capture your day. She didn't miss a thing. Nothing went un-captured. I could not say enough good about her. I know with full confidence that in 10 years when I look back at my photos I wont be embarrassed with a trendy edit, but I know my photos are going to remain beautiful. You want someone who will edit your photos so that each individual photo looks perfect and not over done or under done. Viktoriya edits each photo, one by one. If thats not quality work, I don't know what is. She doesn't just apply a preset so all your photos look the same either. Instead all your photos will stand out on their own. She doesn't take on many weddings which is kinda awesome because with that she allows herself to treat your wedding like its special. (something you don't get with other popular photographers) I cannot speak enough good of her work. Now having had received all my photos I would like to have a large printed out canvas in my family room. (the downside of Viktoriya) I have too many amazing photos. I have about 40 photos just in mind that I want to put on the wall. My one canvas is going to become a collage once I'm done because she is just THAT GOOD.

VIKTORIYA CHUPROV PHOTOGRAPHY 6
    VIKTORIYA CHUPROV PHOTOGRAPHY 7
    VIKTORIYA CHUPROV PHOTOGRAPHY 8
    VIKTORIYA CHUPROV PHOTOGRAPHY 9
    VIKTORIYA CHUPROV PHOTOGRAPHY 10
    Sent on 01/24/2019

Danielle · Married on 04/29/2017

THE BEST!! THE BEST!! THE BEST!!! I LOVE VIKTORIYA!!! I hunted for a photographer for months!!! I stumbled across Viktoriya and I am so happy I did!!! She has a FABULOUS eye!! Before we met with her I told my finance and dad that we have to hire her if I have an instant connection/awesome vibe with her, and I did!! Her black and white shots are jaw dropping! Every sneak peak picture she posted on social media my friends said they belong in a magazine, including my brother in law who is a professional photographer. I would have to 100% agree!! The quality is spectacular! Viktroiya you are an amazing person inside and out! We cannot thank you enough for everything! Thank you! We love you! xoxo <3

Sent on 07/21/2017

Estefanía · Married on 08/18/2016

I can not begin to tell anyone how incredible Viktoriya is! One of the most important details for my wedding was the pictures. While looking for a photographer I kept going back to Viktoriya and honestly it's one of the best decisions I have made! She killed our engagement session to the point that second she posted our sneak peaks for our engagement session we were contantly getting complimented. And the wedding sneak peaks stirred up even more compliments! Aside from the fact that her pictured we literally pure perfection she is absolutely amazing! She is awesom at directing and her creativity comes so naturally. I can be extremely camera shy when it comes to others taking my pictures but the second she started working with my husband and I it was like all that shyness was never there. Her happy and upbeat personally made the shoots fun rather than a chore. The day of the wedding she was calm and extremely professional allowed us to enjoy our wedding but captured every moment as is happened. She even made sure to capture such a wide verity of picture that I would have never even thought about. And engagement and weddings are just the beginning she captures all sorts of moments from anniversary shoots, trash the dress, family portraits, maternity shoots you name it! I absolutely without a doubt ask Viktoriya to be part of capturing future life moments. And honestly she is someone I will suggest to anyone without a doubt or worries that she'll let anyone down. She is completely worth it!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Award

VIKTORIYA CHUPROV PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 7200
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

Real Weddings

• Katie Kravtsov
    Katie Kravtsov Wedding Hair & Makeup

A photographer I work with often! Professional and love her work! Check her out!

• Simply Elegant Event
    Simply Elegant Event Wedding Rentals

Viktoriya is wonderful to work with and very talented! It has been great working with her and I highly recommend her service.

• Jacksonville, 32225 See on map