Granger, IN 46530 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 Review
Most Popular Price $2,000

About Vertically Focused Photography

Hey there!

My name is Gabby Wright. I am a portrait & wedding photographer based in Northern Indiana who loves capturing moments in time. I believe that photography is not just about a camera and a subject. It is all about the experience of freezing a moment you can never physically re-live. Once a moment is gone, it's gone forever. Photos have the ability to save that moment and take you back to that moment every time you view that photograph. There is something magical about it. It is very important to me to live in those raw, once-in-a-lifetime moments.

With me, you will not only get high quality images from your magical day, but you will also get a new friend! I love forming relationships with my clients and moving beyond that client-vendor relationship. I want you to have fun on your day and will do whatever is needed to make that possible! If you want a fun-loving gal photographing your wedding day, I am your photographer!

When I'm not behind my camera, I love watching movies, thrifting, and drinking gallons of coffee at my local coffee shop! I believe my sole purpose on this earth is to glorify God in all that I do and I wish to do that through my photography business. Your special day is so important to me and I just want you to have the best day ever. After all, it is your wedding day!!

I am so excited to work with you! :)

• Woman-owned
bj 82 51 1981607 161400552177186

1 Reviews for Vertically Focused Photography

1 User photo

Vertically Focused Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Granger, IN, 46530 See on map
    Location of (Vertically Focused Photography)

Vertically Focused Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Vertically Focused Photography include in the starting price?

Vertically Focused Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Vertically Focused Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Vertically Focused Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Vertically Focused Photography offer?

Vertically Focused Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Vintage

What photography services does Vertically Focused Photography offer?

Vertically Focused Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Vertically Focused Photography offer for wedding events?

Vertically Focused Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Vertically Focused Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Vertically Focused Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.