109 Cude Lane, Madison, TN 37115 Map · Phone number

About Venue109

VENUE 109 is the hottest booking venue north of Nashville. Located across from Rivergate Mall, VENUE 109 is an affordable, spacious venue able to accommodate 200 people depending on the type of event. Ideal for a variety of events such as small concerts and video shoots to wedding receptions or bridal showers.VENUE 109 has a state of the art sound system, stage lighting as well as several wide screen TVs for any sporting event. We offer tables and chairs and can accommodate you with your decorative ideas depending on your style and taste. Come in and visit us. Feel free to contact us (615)999-6528 or venue109events@gmail.com.

fullsizerender 1
img3765
fullsizerender 1

2 Reviews for Venue109

Tonneshea · Married on 08/26/2017

The owners, Keith and Nicole Mason are awesome to work with. They are very knowledgeable, professional, personable, flexible and kind. Their calm demeanor and being an all inclusive venue is exactly what we needed while planning our wedding. They provided the decorations, set up and cleanup crew, valet parking, the food, dj, wedding planning service and a full bar. They even took care of ordering our wedding cake, having it delivered and set up. I didn't have to worry about the details. Their assistant Nae, was also amazing. Their entire team worked hard to make sure our event went as smoothly and as beautifully as possible the way that it was envisioned. You should absolutely use this venue.

Sent on 09/10/2017
  • O

Alisa · Married on 10/17/2015

The staff is very friendly and easy to work with. They made upgrades to the venue after my contract was signed and made sure to contact me of the changes. They had a worker on site thru my reception to assist with any needs I had. and the owners were there at the end of the night to congratulate me and my new husband. I hired a DJ and he was highly impressed with the ease of hooking up his equipment for the event. They also have a list of vendors that they have worked with in the past. Thank you for the beautiful time.

Sent on 10/21/2015

• Chris Wheeler Films
    Chris Wheeler Films Wedding Videographers

What an awesome event space in Nashville. Great Owners, Staff & Customer Service. You can’t go wrong with Venue109.

• 109 Cude Lane Madison, TN, 37115 See on map