Vellabox

Columbus, OH View map Visit website

Vellabox is a wedding favors business based in Columbus, Ohio, that specializes in producing artisan candles. Established in 2015, this company is passionate about creating personalized and wholesome gifts for clients and their loved ones to enjoy. Made from natural wax, their delightfully scented candles are sure to charm your nearest and dearest.

Vellabox strives to ensure that all of their candles are manufactured using vegan and cruelty-free methods. A wide variety of scents and aromas are available, including soft vanilla, cucumber detox, and rose bouquet. Your candles will be adorned with a bespoke label that features the recipient's name. Whether you are looking for gifts for your wedding party or your guests, Vellabox aims to provide you with perfect favors that pay homage to your once-in-a-lifetime celebration.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Gift Boxes

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

Next Day

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
    Abigail S. Getting married on 01/15/2022

Great service and such a cute product!

I am using Vellabox candles as party favors for my wedding, and they are so cute!! They made me a custom label, and worked with me until they were exactly what I wanted! I can’t wait to give them to our guests 😍
    Jordan H. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing Bridesmaid gifts and wedding favors!

OMG! Vellabox was SUCH a fun way to ask my bridesmaids to be a part of our big day. All of the girls loved the candles - from the minimalist labels, to the amazing scent we selected. They also did an amazing job printing cards for inside the box asking the girls to be a part of our day! They are also making our favors for our wedding guests - and that has also been an incredibly seamless experience too. I had a great experience working with Vellabox, and can't wait to use them again for other life events or gifts to friends! I highly recommend using Vellabox :)
    Ann S. Married on 07/31/2021

Custom Wedding Candles

I am using the Vellabox candles as wedding favors to my guests with custom labels on them with mine and my husband to-be's names! Using candles as a wedding guest gift is genius!! Who doesn't love candles? Wedding planning can be very time consuming (as I'm sure we all know) and Vellabox did it all. They guided me through this process seamlessly and it was no stress on my plate. The Vellabox team has been great to work with from start to finish and they've been so flexible with me. I am SO excited to get to give these to our guests!

Deals

Vellabox 1
Offer

$10 off of your first order with Vellabox

Team

Caroline Pavlo
Caroline Pavlo
Merchandising & Partnerships Manager

Hi! My name is Caroline & I have been with Vellabox for a year and a half now. I manage our connections with couples at WeddingWire and I absolutely love meeting new people & couples through platforms like this one! Send me a message- I'd love to hear more about you and your significant other and how we can make your event even more special!

Bri Ellis
Bri Ellis
Director of Merchandising & Business Development

Hi! My name is Bri and I have been with Vellabox for 3.5 years total (2 years full time!) One of my favorite parts about my job at Vellabox is being a part of the custom candle process, especially for weddings & events. I love being able to hear about every couples story & wedding theme so that we can curate the best scent and design for your special day!

Country Wide Columbus, OH, 43215
Location of (Vellabox)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding