The Painted House and More

Columbus, OH View map

I am the creator/founder of the custom personalized wire wood bridal hanger. I developed this product in January of 2010. Brides just love them. They can be personalized with names or phrases.....They are a fun addition to wedding photos and also hold the special dresses nicely.

I am also a decorative painter who paints on many surfaces, specializing in painting on glassware for weddings, favors, and gifts. I welcome custom and personalized orders and do not charge extra for those services. If you do not see what you are looking for in my shop, I will do my best to obtain what you are searching for. You are not limited to the designs shown in my shop. I also offer large order discounts!

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
    Hanny Married on 08/08/2012
    I recently placed an order for a personalized wedding hanger as a gift for a friend who is getting married in August. I would like to comment on the wonderful experience I had. The personalized wedding hanger was beautiful, and Amy was very accommodating and courteous. My overall experience was excellent! Thank you for all your help with my order and for shipping the item so fast to my friend in Florida!!

Deals

The Painted House and More 1
Discount
This deal is valid on all items which are not currently on sale. It does not apply to current sale items.
The Painted House and More 2
Discount
I am offering 10% off multiple wire hanger orders for the bride and her bridal party. These make great gifts and are nice to have as keepsakes after the wedding. They also can make full wall hangers when the wedding is over. I am offering the bride's hanger free for the months of February and March on all multiple hanger orders!!!
The Painted House and More 3
Discount
I offer 30% off most of the items in my shop for large orders of 100 or more pieces. This is great for favors you will need for your guests.

The Music Company - DJs, Musicians and Uplighting The Music Company - DJs, Musicians and Uplighting Wedding Decor & Lighting

Excellent service at affordable prices.

Phyllis Lynch Officiant & Music Services Phyllis Lynch Officiant & Music Services Wedding Bands

I wholeheartedly recommend this vendor.

Cake Dots Wedding Cakes Cake Dots Wedding Cakes Wedding Cakes

The Painted House is a decorative painter who paints on many surfaces, specializing in painting on glassware for weddings, favors, and gifts. Amazing!!

Columbus, 43230
Location of (The Painted House and More)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding