Veil & Locket Wedding Photography

211 W Emporia St, Suite 202, Ontario, CA 91762 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Real Weddings 1

About Veil & Locket Wedding Photography

At Veil & Locket, our talented team of photographers and support staff have a single goal – to deliver WOW! Above all, we strive to give you an unforgettable experience and memorable photographs of your special day.

First, our experienced support staff will guide you through your entire wedding experience, plotting a course for our photography team to capture the most important aspects of your unique wedding day. We believe your day should be warm and filled with cheer, this is the happiest day of your life and we aim to make your wedding day as stress-free as possible.

Our style of photography is timeless and very moment driven. The couples we’ve worked with love how we’re able to capture their real love story from their wedding day that they can relive and cherish for years to come.

Welcome to Veil & Locket.

Follow Veil & Locket Wedding Photography on
about image 51 1056335 1559176481
about image 51 1056335 1559176481

• Real Weddings 325
  • Videos 1

3 Reviews for Veil & Locket Wedding Photography

Hannah Atkinson · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome photography company

I inquired for my wedding and was contacted almost immediately. The consultant was really knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. They matched me up with a photographer that went beyond my expectations. I couldn’t be happier. Between the price and just the personal service, I cannot express enough how happy I am.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Veil & Locket Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Hannah! We had such a great time capturing Mustafa and your wedding day! Thank you for trusting us on capturing your special day!
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 02/16/2019

All around amazing experience!

Having Veil & Locket photograph the happiest day of my life was the best decision I made! I was blown away when I received my photos, they came out so beautiful that I cried looking through the memories from my wedding day. Aside from the incredibly gorgeous pictures, my photographers made my day so easy!! They were relaxed, professional and organized- which I really needed on this day. I had an all around amazing experience with them and I highly recommend to future brides!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Veil & Locket Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Brittney! I was such a pleasure to be such a big part of your wedding day :) We hope you and your new husband nothing but, the best. V&L

Veil & Locket Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings