Westminster, CO 80031 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing

About Vegas Bones Wedding Films

Thank you for your interest in Wedding Films by VBP!

We are Vegas Bones Productions (VBP), but don't be thrown off by the name. "Vegas Bones" was an old nick-name that I, Ray Beaudoin - owner and lead videographer, was given years ago. When we speak, I'll give you the full story.

Los Angeles based, I am always the lead videographer on all my weddings. What that means is that the quality and the attention to detail that I put into every wedding film will never alter. I am not a cookie cutter film maker. Every wedding is personalized to my clients and their needs.

I have a cinematic story telling approach to all the weddings that I am a part of. It's always my goal to get every single moment and every little detail, but you will most likely forget that I'm there. And that's when I get the really good stuff.

With phenomenal HD filming and flawless sound recording, you will be able to go back and watch the film of your day and relive every moment to the smallest detail. You may laugh a little. You may cry a little. But, you will definitely watch it with emotion. That's your day! A day that will probably be a blur. Let VBP create the perfect memory for you.

I look forward to be a part of your awesome day!

Ray

Follow Vegas Bones Wedding Films on

hannah and ian back pic 2
img2999
theresa and bryan back pic 2
Vegas Bones Wedding Films
mary and nick main case pic
nikki and tyler pic 5
img3336
img3907
img3909
img3924
fullsizerender
Vegas Bones Wedding Films
jenica and eddie main dvd pic
chase and ashleys raw 3 pic
Vegas Bones Wedding Films
chase and ashley blu ray pic
Vegas Bones Wedding Films
theresa and bryan teaser preview pic
hannah and ian back pic 2
img2999
theresa and bryan back pic 2

• Videos 7

32 Reviews for Vegas Bones Wedding Films

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2018

We chose Vegas Bones Productions for our wedding in June 2018. It was an excellent decision. We are old-school and knew photography was our #1 priority and originally did not give much thought to a videographer at our wedding. I'm so glad we changed our mind and found Ray and Vegas Bones! Ray gives wonderful attention to detail and we absolutely loved our wedding video and plan to watch it again every anniversary. We also did a Love Story which was really great and will be amazing memories for years to come. Vegas Bones is an amazing value at this price level and we highly recommend him!!!

Alyssa · Married on 06/27/2016

We loved this budget friendly video service. Ray was super great about everything, used the songs we requested in our video, and was excellent about getting great shots at the wedding without being invasive or disruptive.

Jill · Married on 02/21/2016

Ray was the videographer for my son's wedding. I bought his wedding package as a wedding gift for my son and his new wife. Ray was wonderful to work with. Very professional, flexible and responsive at all times. He finished the Love Story portion of the package early so that we could show it at the rehearsal dinner and everyone LOVED it. I was asked time and again who did the Love Story video. Ray offered the Love Story as an add-on to a package and I would highly recommend doing it! We haven't received the wedding video yet but I am confident that I will love it as well. I believe my son and daughter-in-law will treasure this always. I highly recommend Ray and if I ever have the need for a videographer again, I would call no one else.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Vegas Bones Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you Jill!!! I had a great time filming. The wedding video is coming along very nicely and you will see it soon. Thanks again. - Ray

Vegas Bones Wedding Films Pricing

Vegas Bones Wedding Films Price Rates

Vegas Bones Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,695.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Roger Williams Photographer
    Roger Williams Photographer Wedding Photographers

Ray at Vegas Bones is not only skilled at his craft but he is the consummate professional, arriving early to his events and coordinating with all relevant parties to ensure things go smoothly. As a wedding photographer I certainly appreciate a videographer that is professional and communicative, not to mention clients love him!

• Ashley Kidder, Wedding Photographer
    Ashley Kidder, Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

I've worked alongside Ray (as a wedding photographer) for a wedding at the Inverness Hotel and after seeing him in action, I would definitely recommend his services to brides and grooms! He is professional, friendly and pays attention to all of the amazing details of your wedding.

• Gotta Dance DJ's
    Gotta Dance DJ's Wedding DJs

Best Video Guy in Colorado!!! Vegas Bones Productions is in the top of their field. Ray's professionalism and creativity shines at every event we work together. His personality is exceptional with the Bride and Groom and their families, and he is equally courteous to the other professionals working too. He doesn't miss a beat and is always on top of his game. A true professional, artist and colleague! A real pleasure to work with!

• Westminster, CO 80031 See on map