Vbridal

• Christy Ng Shoes
  • Mademazzel Couturiers

2 Reviews for Vbridal

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2016

I was super wary of using this vendor for my bridesmaid dresses. You pick a dress out online and give them your measurements. I also ordered a fabric swatch first. I ordered well in advance of my wedding in case the dresses were a disaster. The prices are so cheap and the selection so huge that I had to give it a try.
    So... I picked out the dresses, gave them the measurements and in less than two weeks, they sent me these gorgeous, incredibly well-made, fully -lined dresses in very high quality fabric. I was amazed. Got two custom-made dresses for less than $300 all in. Just ordered a couple more . VERY HAPPY with this company!!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/14/2016

0.4
      0.5

Total SCAM. The dress was far too small. No return address is given to send back. This is a foreign company who is in the business of stealing from its customers.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Vbridal's reply:

Dear Elizabeth,

It is a shame to know that the dress does not fit you well. Would you please send us your order number and request to service@vbridal.net with the subject "Weddingwire+ your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Vbridal

Vbridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns