205 Andover Mohawk Rd, Andover, NJ 07821 Map · Phone number

About Valentine Bride

Valentine Bride is a wedding hair and makeup artist local to Andover, New Jersey. Owner, accomplished artist, and cosmetologist Tanja Hudson offers clients over 25 years of experience in both the fashion and television industry. Valentine Bride is dedicated to working with you to craft your dream wedding look.

Tanja Hudson is happy to schedule a two-hour trial with you to discuss your wedding vision and her approach to hair and makeup styling. Whether you and your bridal party are interested in a blowout, updo, or a more unique hairstyle, Tanja endeavors to work with you to create your desired look. She exclusively uses high-quality hair and makeup products to ensure the safety of your hair and skin. She primarily uses Mac makeup. Airbrushing, hair extensions, and false eyelashes are just a few of the possible makeup options are available.

rad04668 51 1039719

1 Reviews for Valentine Bride

• Katy

Katy Qian · Married on 07/14/2019

Went above & beyond for 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms & 1 happy bride-to-be

I'm so glad I found Tanja after looking up local hair & makeup artists near the venue!

It was so easy to schedule a trial with her. Both my parents & I were welcomed into her home where we met her resident birds, dogs, cats, and Lilly the teacup piggy (she immediately started cuddling with my dad and it was just too cute). Since I rarely do my hair or use makeup, I was anxious about not being sure of what I wanted or how to describe it... but she was able to nail both on the first try after asking only a few simple questions. You can tell this was not her first rodeo =) I loved the look, and so I booked. 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 1 happy bride-to-be.

A few weeks prior, Tanja reached out and made sure everything was set. Despite some indecision on my part, she was very accommodating to last-minute scheduling changes. On the 'Best Day Ever', Tanja came to the Airbnb at 5 am (!) to do hair & makeup for me, and her support Stephenie came shortly afterward to do the makeup for the group. Tanja was great about communicating and made it easy to get everyone done AHEAD of schedule. Stephenie's lashes came out so fantastic on the first bridesmaid that I made everyone else get them... and she was so patient with the beauty requests my aunts had for my mom & even tweezed her eyebrows. Both of them went above & beyond and everything came out amazing. My makeup survived a muggy July outdoor wedding as well as multiple ugly cries throughout the day, and I went all out with the dancing and still maintained perfect curls at the end of the night.

A huge thank you to Valentine Bride for making my wedding day a success!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

• 205 Andover Mohawk Rd Andover, NJ, 07821 See on map
    973 726 3030 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only