San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94199 Map · Phone number

About Val Duran Photography

Located in San Francisco, California - Valarie Photography is a creative company servicing joyous wedding occasions near and far. Our professional photography service has been part of the Bay Area industry since 2011, specializing in candid moments, portraits, custom photo albums, and quality prints.

Through losing herself in the service of others, Valarie finds herself inspired to view the world through multiple lenses and to tell stories of hope and love. Valarie Photography can capture precious moments of your special day in various styles, including natural, traditional, and even photojournalistic. Valarie Photography offers numerous packages for couples to choose from. All packages include tea or coffee to learn about your love story, bridal party and family portraits, action shots, artistically enhanced high-resolution digital files delivered via snail mail, and an online gallery of the images. Couples can also customize packages, ensuring they receive what they desire. Further accommodations featured are additional hours, a second shooter, multiple locations, museum quality photo prints, and more. In addition to prints and digital files, couples can receive photo albums to share with family and friends for years to come. Lastly, Valarie only schedules one event per day, guaranteeing each wedding and couple receives the attention they deserve. With Valarie Photography, couples will find their stories told from the heart.

Other photography services provided include:

• Video

100578a3848069fc 1537949505 03b19114ede80cac 1537949503278 1 valduranphoto sanf

3 Reviews for Val Duran Photography

Jennifer Martinez · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing Vendor!!

Right off the bat my spouse and I felt very comfortable with Val. We knew we were in good hands with someone who not only has a strong portfolio of work but was in tune with our needs, requests, and ideas. This resulted in a very smooth day and we got exactly what we wanted.

Val even went above and beyond and threw in a complimentary sample package for our invites. This is were we got to see some of her creative flair, problem solving and her ability to make us feel at ease. Her response time is fast especially for the rate and quality. We found a good one with Val and we hope your photographer search goes a little less stressful than ours. This was a great experience!

Sent on 01/19/2019

S · Married on 04/16/2016

Val was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was prompt in sending her quote after our initial conversation and processing the contract afterwards. From then on she worked with us to make sure she understood the feel we were going for in terms of photography style, which I hadn't even thought of but was super important. Luckily she had examples to show us and was open to us showing her photos from other sources we liked. Day of she was everywhere she needed to be on time. This was one of my biggest worries because she was flying in for this and I just didn't have time to be running around after anyone that day. But she was great and ushered us along graciously. And then came the photos! I wanted photos and my husband wasn't sold on the idea since he didn't want cheesy portraits. In the end we couldn't have been more pleased. Val captured our day so beautifully with close-ups, candids, and details of our flowers and venue. I swear I thought I would never forget anything about that day, and while all the feelings remain strong, I know some memories have begun to fade, which makes these photos even more special. The only thing I would have done differently is that I would have made a list of people I wanted to make sure to get photos of/with. We only planned for group photos with our immediate families, and now I wish I had even more photos with the rest of our family and friends lol.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Stephanie Klapperich · Married on 08/20/2015

Simply perfect!

My husband and I traveled to San Francisco to have a small intimate wedding, and we rented out our favorite restaurant to hold our reception. Although the venue and group was small, Valerie was able to beautifully capture the moment and everyones emotions. There were many candid pictures that turned out perfect. After the reception, we roamed the nearby streets to take city life pictures. Although it was a pretty cold evening, Valerie made it fun and she was very extremely creative with the different shots. When Valerie mailed us the pictures and we viewed them, my husband and I were very satisfied with the various pictures to pick from...they were simply perfect!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Val Duran Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,050.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• San Francisco San Francisco, CA, 94199 See on map