Vacation Guru

Birmingham, AL View map

We work as a team at Vacation Guru, to ensure that your Honeymoon or Destination Wedding DREAMS COME TRUE. Our Honeymoon Specialists handle all of the details of your travel plans to free up your time. If you are thinking of a Destination Wedding, we have a Certified Destination Wedding Specialist to assist with every aspect of your big day.

Our goal is to incorporate your idea of the perfect Honeymoon or Destination Wedding into a package that suits your financial needs.

We have years of experience with the top Destinations and Resorts that are designed for Romance Travel.

One of your advantages of working with us is that our services are COMPLIMENTARY.

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
North America
Pacific Islands

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
    Jordan Married on 06/06/2014
    My husband planned our honeymoon as a surprise to me, as much as I love my husband he is not a planner. I was nervous to say the least about where we would spend our first vacation as a married couple. Irene and Vacation Guru made my groom look like a superstar! The resort was perfect, the experience was relaxing and beautiful, and the time we had was unforgettable. Irene may own the company, but still she put everything into making our honeymoon perfect! My husband later told me that she took care of everything start to finish and that he wouldn't have been able to do it without her! Not only did she work with him and his budget, she also spoke with me and asked me questions to make sure that in planning she was meeting all our needs. I would HIGHLY recommend Vacation Guru to anyone, whether for marriage or for a get away vacation. They have the skills, people, and connections to make your trip everything you want. Not to mention the peace that comes with not having to worry about anything yourself, that is priceless.

Vacation Guru's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan. I am so glad that you had an amazing time. It was great to work with Ben to surprise you with a honeymoon in Paradise!

On-Site Productions On-Site Productions Wedding DJs

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

PO Box 101851 Birmingham, AL, 35210
2058211486
Location of (Vacation Guru)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding