Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Uplighting America

Simply put, uplighting is decorating with light. You’ve seen it in magazines and Pinterest—ballrooms, tents, churches, and even backyards transformed and personalized through the magic of uplighting. Simple and elegant or vibrant and colorful, lighting is the best, most cost-efficient, and dramatic way to enhance an event venue. The stunning before-and-after transformations will amaze your guests, enhance (or hide!) architectural features in your venue, and instantly create the mood and ambiance of your choice. Flowering Events, Atlanta's full-service florist, is the exclusive provider of Uplighting America's, do-it-yourself rental LED uplights. Order them to pick up, use, and return on your own or bundle with spectacular floral pieces for an amazing combination of flower and light to transform your wedding, corporate, or other special event.

Categories: Wedding Decor & Lighting

Dance Floor (1)
Monograms (1)
Pinspotting (1)
Wall Wash (1)

Fantastic vendor; incredibly easy to work and the lights were just the right addition to our venue!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Erin, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting

Michael did an excellent job with the uplighting and pinspotting at our wedding! I sent him a million pictures from Pinterest and he truly got my vision and turned it into a reality - while pointing out that the pictures I was sending involved thousands of lights but how he can work in my budget to get the overall effect. The colored lighting was sophisticated and not at all prom-y, and it's made our wedding pictures look so beautiful!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Accent, Dance Floor, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash

Michael at Uplighting America was absolutely wonderful to work with and we selected the full service package for our wedding. I am so glad we did! The lights made the reception! The room was so gorgeous during dinner and then was completely transformed into a party after and the lights were what really helped set the different moods. Michael was great and we are so glad he was there to make our wedding day even better. I highly recommend using Uplighting America for any event!

Profile Picture Amber, 1/23/16, 3 Reviews