Updo's to the Rescue

San Juan, PR View map Visit website

Based out of San Juan, Puerto Rico, Updo's to the Rescue is a traveling wedding beauty company specializing in bespoke hairstyles and makeup looks. The talented team of artists strives to provide a pampering experience to couples so they can relax and have fun while they are beautified. This esteemed company has a non-profit organization named Cosmos for Cancer that helps those with cancer and other forms of serious illness achieve their beauty goals. They strive to make their clients feel confident and gorgeous on their momentous occasions.

Updo's to the Rescue would love to discuss your vision for your special day and will happily travel to your venue. The dedicated team can provide an array of luxurious services, from hair cutting and styling to manicures, massages, facial waxing, and flawless makeup looks. With valid proof, any client who has cancer can receive their beauty treatments completely free.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$35

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$45

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$35

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$35

What is the base price for pedicures?

$35

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Men's Grooming
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Lisa
    Lisa R. Married on 07/20/2022

Reyes Arce wedding 7/20/22

Dawn & her assistant Erica were awesome. What sealed the deal for me was Dawn herself! She took the time to talk to me and look for hair and make up that i would be comfortable with. My hair and make up survived the entire day… my bridesmaids & mother in law also had their hair done and it exceeded my expectations.

Updo's to the Rescue's reply:

We absolutely loved being a part of your day to remember. God placed us in each other’s lives. We both wish you many blessings in your journey together. If you ever come back to Puerto Rico please let me know.
    God bless you,
    Dawn
  • Sue
    Sue Married on 05/19/2022

Nothing short of wonderful 🥰

Do not hesitate with Dawn. She is 100% professional and does beautiful work. She has a true passion for what she does and cares deeply for each of her clients. My makeup lasted 9 hours straight with just a few touch ups using prowder. That has nothing to do with the makeup, but more so my oily skin type. She even took the time to learn a makeup style that I prefered. She is absolutely a joy to have as part of our wedding and she made me and my mother feel like queens!

Updo's to the Rescue's reply:

Sue, you made me cry! Thank you for your kind words. You and your mother plus your girlfriends were so nice to be around. You made such a stunning bride! You looked absolutely gorgeous. That had nothing to do with the make up or hair. You’re a beautiful woman naturally inside and out. Please stay in touch always. You have a friend in me! Many blessings and may God bless you in your marriage.
    Patty V. Married on 05/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I had a wedding,Dawn did my hair and makeup

Dawn did a beautiful job. She listened to what I wanted and made helpful suggestions. The end result was absolutely beautiful. She was very flexible and super friendly. Highly recommend her!

Updo's to the Rescue's reply:

It was such a nice time getting to know you. I hope we cross paths again someday. You are one awesome woman!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Updo's to the Rescue 1
Exclusive
Updo's to the Rescue 2
Discount

Giving a 10% discount to all military with valid military ID until December 31, 2023

Team

Dawn Wilcox
Dawn Wilcox
Owner

Hi,

I am Dawn and I am the owner of Updo's to the Rescue. I am a licensed cosmetologist and have been in the industry since 2004. I have experience with all ethnecities and all types of hair. Wedding hair and make up is a passion of mine. It is so fun and special to be a part of such an important milestone in the lives of my clients. Please contact me with any questions and I will get back to you.

Thank you and God bless you!

1035 Ashford Ave. 801 San Juan, PR, 00907
787-439-6751
Location of (Updo's to the Rescue)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding