Updos by Alyse

Maumee, OH View map Visit website

To see more bridal photos check out updosbyalyse on Instagram.

All the info you need, send me a message here, email or via text for questions or to book a trial😊

-I only offer hair services but do have a preferred vendor list if you are looking for makeup as well

-Pricing for a bride is $75 total
-$40 is to be paid the day of the trial and is non refundable, even if you decide to go with a different vendor for hair. However, you will only owe $35 the day of😊

Pricing for other members of the bridal party are as follows:

$60 for styling for anyone in the wedding party. All hair lengths, use of hot tools, pins, and doughnuts.
-Mother’s of the bride and groom are $65 as well.
Flower girls 5 and under get a complimentary styling (unless they have an adults amount of hair)

-I do not charge a travel fee for anywhere 40 minutes and under from Perrysburg.

Ways to prepare for day of:
-Hair can be clean or dirty but come with *DRY* hair.
-Have an idea of what you’d like your hair to look like, I can always help collaborate with you.

The date of the pre-trial can be scheduled at your leisure-
Some brides choose to book a trial early on to get to know me and to have an idea as to what style they are thinking.
-I am pretty lenient on doing multiple trials at no extra cost if you decide to change your style.
-$40 is to be paid at the trial and is non refundable regardless of if you book with me or not but the deposit will hold your date if you do decide to move forward with me!

I can bring on assistants to help with larger wedding parties.

Send me a message 419-304-3818 to schedule a trial or with any questions you might have!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$25

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Classes

• Tessa
    Tessa H. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding Hair 10/10

Alyse was the hairstylist for my wedding and I cannot recommend her more. Her prices are great and she was able to travel to our Airbnb where we were getting ready. She is so incredibly sweet and was very open to any styles and working with what each of us wanted-I wanted flowers in my hair and she was all on board for that and made my hair look beautiful. She was so kind and fun to have around, she even took pictures throughout the morning of us getting ready! My hair usually doesn't hold curls very well, but even with being in the wind for pictures and jumping up and down while dancing, I still had curls at the end of the night. Alyse was so responsive and flexible and was ahead of schedule the morning of. Highly recommend!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer N. Married on 09/05/2021

Awesomesauce

Alyse was very accommodating and flexible when it came to meeting me. She is very skilled at hair! Everyone in my wedding party looked beautiful. She is also a delight to work with and extremely kind.
    Abby I. Married on 08/15/2021

Very impressed!

Alyse is absolutely amazing and such a sweet person!! The Knot recommended her to me and I sent her a message which she replied very fast! She is so great to work with and her talent in doing my bridal updo for me wedding was just outstanding! She did a trial before the wedding and I was 100% comfortable that she knew what she was doing once I left. She took her time, made sure I was satisfied, and even did a few variations just so I could choose the best one I liked! I would recommend her to anyone and definitely would choose her again for any fancy event!

Alyse, thank you so much again for making my whole bridal look complete and exactly what I invisioned! You’re the best!!

Team

Alyse Island
Alyse Island
Founder/HairStylist

I have been working with weddingwire and the knot for about a year and have had AMAZING experiences. Ive met so many wonderful families and gotten the honor of styling the most beautiful brides. I love my job(stylist of 12 years,) and I love this site!

My goal for this year is to expand the team.

I am including the makeup artists I have worked with (we all work independently but together) and am bringing on some of my amazing hairstylist friends I always refer.

Thank you for checking out this page!!!

114 west south boundary street Maumee, OH, 43551
419-304-3818
Location of (Updos by Alyse)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding