820 Great SW Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30336 Map · Phone number

About Unique Event Management

Unique Event Management focuses on providing quality products and service for every event. Our standards are set high to ensure client satisfaction at the end of every event. Corporate and social events such as weddings and other type of private parties are welcomed and will be treated equally.

We are able to bring together services such as:

- Special Effect Lighting including monograms, LED and conventional uplights, textured lighting and intelligent lighting

- Concert style audio/sound including Line Arrays

- Video technology from plasma's to LED video walls

- Event drapery including perimeter draping, LED/twinkle drape, bi-part openings, traveler tracks, blackout masking, truss teaser and ceiling draping

- Event Furniture Rental with multiple styles and colors. View our online catalog and make your wishlist now at www.UniqueEventMgmt.RentFurniture.com

Don't see a service you need? Contact us to plug into our network of unlimited resources for Floral, Photography, Cakes, Linens, Event Child Care, Custom Gift Baskets, Planners, Event Rentals(tables, chairs, silverware, glassware, etc) and so much more! Oh and don't worry, all these services are provided by exclusive vendors which come highly recommended and are all licensed and insured just like we are! Why keep searching on the internet when you can make one call now!

While providing rental services, we also provide permanent installs! Contact us to do a complimentary site visit of your location.

P1020023
Courthouse1
2ProjectDuoPhotographyProjectDuoPhotography21770low
Kim154
P1020023
Courthouse1

2 Reviews for Unique Event Management

Jenni · Married on 04/07/2012

Roy with Unique Event Management was probably the most fun and personable vendor that I had on my team. He continually brought me samples of lighting and worked with me to find the exact glow that I wanted. He literally shaped the room with a talented eye for light and shadow, highlighting some of my favorite decor aspects and subtly adding a spark to the overall room. From the ceremony's soft, romantic feel to the reception's vintage, ambient glow, it was perfect. Roy was easy to work with, open to my ideas and feedback and the booking process was seamless. He made the execution so simple by being flexible with other vendors and their needs. I would certainly tell other brides to keep this vendor on your radar. It undoubtedly makes or breaks your room's look and feel.

Sent on 04/27/2012

AE · Married on 03/26/2016

We used Unique for draping and lighting, and their work really helped soften the warehouse space where we got married! They were able to work with our vision & overcome challenges such as draping in a manner that a large garage door could still be opened & closed. We didn't work directly with Roy, most of the communication instead being handled by our wedding planner, but she said that Unique was easy to work with & relatively inexpensive. The results looked beautiful!

Sent on 04/26/2016