Unforgettable Moments Wedding Officiant-Minister

Atlanta, GA View map

GREETINGS AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very passionate about my postion as wedding officiant. I truly understand what comes along with planning a ceremony so why not allow me to help minimize the stress level.

I provide ceremonies that are picture perfect for instance, capturing kindness how smoothly it unfurls when people care as much about each other as themselves. Picture gentleness when times are less than easy a reassuring stream of soothing words. And the respect that comes from the essences of being a partner.

I come to you to perform your wedding at the location of your choice whether it's christian, non-denominational, traditional,civil,

elopement or vow renewing. I can assist you with writing your personal vows or I can provide you with samples .

I take my role as your wedding officiant very seriously. I will sit down with the bride and groom and address all concerns, fears, and plans prior to your wedding day.

There is no ceremony to large or small that would not have an UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT that would leave the couple and their guest with an everlasting impression.

I look forward to speaking with you soon:

678-860-5544

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 08/31/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you for the wonderful emotional memorable ceremony yesterday.my family and friends loved it. My husband and I are grateful that we hired you. We will definately hire you for other things in the near future. We had a great experience that will last a lifetime.. I would recommend you to anyone who is getting married or just to have blessing..
  • User1223020 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend Reverend Souffrant she's very professional as well as flexible. She's a steal for what she provides with her services, she's very informative, and patient which is rare trait that you find now a days. I look forward to working more with Reverend Souffrant and I have recommended friends and family to her.
  • User1403750 2+ years ago
    4.7 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding was that of short notice however minister Souffrant gladly took on the task and performed an amazing job.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

PushPin - Atlanta Wedding Photography PushPin - Atlanta Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Definitely a STAR vendor. Cheers!

Jon Eric Entertainment Jon Eric Entertainment Wedding DJs

For those couples that are looking for a Officiant that listens to them and incorporates what is important to them in the ceremony-I highly recommend Unforgettable Moments Wedding Officiant-Minister! Every ceremony customized and beautiful!

Atlanta, 30349
Location of (Unforgettable Moments Wedding Officiant-Minister)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding