Woodstock, GA 30188 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Pricing

About Coryographix Photography

Coryographix Photography specializes in wedding and portrait photography in the Atlanta, GA, area. We are committed to providing the highest level of professional photography services to satisfy all your needs. Our ambition is to capture the story of the day. We look not only for the highlights of the day, but the unexpected moments that will make the story even more special. We find the most creative way to capture those moments. We maintain a low profile throughout the day, but will direct and instruct when needed.

Coryographix works with each client to create a timeless and unforgettable story. From concept to capturing, we meet all your photographic needs.

Contact Coryographix Photography today to get started.

Follow Coryographix Photography on

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Coryographix Photography

bianca · Married on 03/03/2017

Hands down the best experience my fiance and I have ever had! Cory is so informative, professional and his quality is nothing but exceptional!! My fiance and I had our engagement photos with Cory and we enjoyed every minute of it! His turn around time is quick and his personality is so heartwarming and sincere. If I could rate him a 100 I would because he deserves it!! Trust me when I say there is no doubt that you will have that same wonderful experience that we were so lucky to have!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2011

Cory is absolutely amazing! I don't even know where to begin with how pleased I am. I guess I can start with the pictures- I LOVE my pictures! He did both my engagement photos and wedding photos and they were both beyond my expectations. I did not have a wedding coordinator so I dealt directly one-on-one with Cory which I believe is the way he deals with all of his brides. He was so nice and never made me feel rushed or like he had somewhere else he'd rather be. He answered my phone calls the first time I called and responded to emails within hours. He answered all questions and had really good ideas. He was really good with on-the-fly shots (especially since he'd never been to either of our locations). He was very flexible and spent the entire wedding day with us. My husband really liked him and liked that Cory didn't make my husband do any of the "traditional" wedding photos with everyone jumping in the air, or something like that (although if that's what you want I know Corey would absolutely do it). After the wedding, everyone I talked to said how much they loved Corey and how nice he was. He is very personable and interacts well with everyone he meets. I got my unedited proofs about 4 days after the wedding. I still have not received the final pictures because it's only been about 3 weeks and there was a holiday thrown in there, so I'm not concerned at all. I'm trying to think if there is constructive criticism I can give or anything I would have changed, but I can't find any. I loved Cory and would strongly reccomend him to any bride!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Casi · Married on 04/10/2010

Cory was a blessing! He was very easy to work with. He is a man of his word. He was very flexible and accommodating. He made sure he came to my rehearsal to meet who he would be working with and was with me until I parted from the reception. Cory is very professional. I gave him a 5/5 for quality of service because he made it hard for me to choose my final photo proof choices!! Until this day when I walk by my pictures on the wall I relieve that special day that Cory forever captured for me!!! Thank you Cory!!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Coryographix Photography Pricing

Coryographix Photography Price Rates

Coryographix Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Unforgettable Moments Wedding Officiant-Minister
    Unforgettable Moments Wedding Officiant-Minister Wedding Officiants

We want to guarantee that customer satisfaction comes first with top rated customer service, for pleasing the customer is vital to a striving business. We believe here at Unforgettable Moments Wedding Officiant-Minister that Coryographix Photography displays those values and has what it takes, UN4GM is behind your company all the way and highly recommend you.

• Fleur de Lis Photography
    Fleur de Lis Photography Wedding Photographers

Coryographix Photography is extremely talented and has a unique approach to wedding photography.

• Woodstock, 30188 See on map