1927 Menalto Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025 Map · Phone number

christie5
christie4

5 Reviews for Twig and Petals Floral Boutique

Mari · Married on 08/10/2013

Twigs and Petals is amazing! The owner, Bella, was such a joy to work with and I'm not exaggerating when I say that she is far and away the most talented and creative florist I have ever met. At our first meeting, I showed her some pictures, told her what I was thinking (because I wasn't totally sure of my "vision"), and gave her my budget. She emailed me the proposal a few days later, which was so incredibly detailed and descriptive that I could finally picture what the flowers would look like, and she had captured my disjointed vision from what we had talked about, and she clearly listened to every word I said, and stayed within my budget. The flowers on my wedding day were beyond breathtaking. When I walked down the aisle, I was blown away when I saw the urns/aisle markers she had designed. Not to mention I was in love with my bouquet and found myself staring at it several times the day after the wedding, totally in awe of what Bella had created for me.

The point is, if you are having your wedding anywhere near the SF Bay Area (we got married in Los Gatos, CA) get in touch with Bella. Even if you're not getting married and you just need a beautiful arrangement for someone, she executes that with perfection as well. Please keep in mind that she is very busy, so if you don't here back from her right away, don't panic or think she's not responsive. She's completely on top of it, but she's only one person with many brides to please. :-)

Sent on 10/20/2013

Bella is amazing!!! Our bouquets came out incredibly beautiful! She was SO sweet!! I would definitely recommend Bella for sure!! and I plan on working with her again and again any opportunity I get! :)

Sent on 08/07/2013

Bella was amazing to deal with, even when we needed to make a very small change in the arrangements with short notice. They were very flexible and accommodating.

Sent on 06/30/2013