Robinsonville, MS 38664 Map · Phone number

Wedding ceremony
e68b8c81f31a16b6 1524118912 eae6e83d140b1984 1524118911 8a0013de622ef364 152411

5 Reviews for Tunica RiverPark

shandra · Married on 09/22/2012

I was blessed to have my wedding at this location..I chose the river park because I always dreamed of an outside wedding, even though we were in Mississippi it felt good to have a different scenery!!!

Sent on 02/08/2013

Jacquelen · Married on 05/05/2012

Very beautiful location and Rita was always right on top of everything. The thing I didn't like was that we paid a good bit of money for the location and it was open to guests all day so while setting up lots of strangers were in and out and about. I was also a little upset with the fact that at the time the ceremony was ending there were going to be around 100 strangers coming into the museum to wait on the riverboat ride. Rita managed to calm my nerves about them being all in my reception area and we changed around placement of a few things so that the strangers would be ushered in straight to the museum and would leave out a side door so that I wouldn't have to worry about them. I LOVED how responsive and flexible Rita was and I loved that all 150+ of my guests were allowed to explore the museum for free before and after the ceremony so that they would not be bored while we were taking pictures. I was also a little disappointed that the room I was given to get ready in was not cleared out as discussed so my bridesmaids and I ended up moving around furniture that day and it was messy in the room so we couldn't get a lot of the pictures that I wanted taken because it just wasn't possible without having seen an ugly desk or printer or just plain mess. Overall though, we had a beautiful and fantastic day and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue

Sent on 12/28/2012

The place is very beautiful! my wedding was in the evening and the staff was very helpful the entire time. they made themselves available the day before and the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend this venue. There is also a museum that is available to the wedding guests and party during the wedding at no additional cost. I recommend putting directions in the invitation it is kind of hard to put up on the gps.

Sent on 09/30/2013