Roswell, GA 30076 Map · Phone number

About Trulove Photography

I have a modern, natural, and fun style to my photography. It is my goal to provide all my

couples with a fun and fresh experience while delivering quality images and products. To get

more information about our collections and what we're all about, you can check out the site

here www.trulove-photography.com. Collections begin at $1800 and include an album.

I live in Roswell, Ga. with my husband and my dog. I spend my free time eating Mexican food with my girlfriends, watching movies with my husband, and obsessively searching for which awesome piece of photography equipment I want, no need, next.

P.S. Yes, 'Trulove' is my last name! I know, I was meant to be in this business, right?!

Follow Trulove Photography on

IMG2111
BridalShoot0034

1 Reviews for Trulove Photography

Ty · Married on 05/11/2013

Wow. Just, wow! \r\n\r\nAfter receiving my wedding photos on Sunday night, I couldn\'t have enough wonderful things to say about Sarah Trulove at Trulove Photography. If she\'s in your list of potential photographers, book her NOW! \r\n\r\nA little backstory: I was a month away from my wedding with no photographer. Beginning to panic, I turned to a friend of mine who is an event coordinator. That ended up being the best decision I made for my wedding, because she sent me to Sarah. A month out and she was perfectly willing to work with me to figure out my photography needs. \r\n\r\nSarah is not only a true professional, she is friendly, has a wonderful attitude, and actually makes people feel comfortable in front of a camera! That is truly a gift. \r\n\r\nBeyond her incredible ability to make people feel at home and welcomed, she has a wonderful gift behind the lens. Our photographs are absolutely gorgeous. And, get this! She even worked with me to shoot some example photos that I had found online! That is something I couldn\'t have even expected. \r\n\r\nThe last few days, since I sent people the photos, I have been getting emails/texts constantly about how beautiful they are! People are so excited to relive the day, and I can thank Sarah for capturing it perfectly. \r\n\r\nI am so glad that I found Sarah, and, I\'m telling you, book her before it\'s too late!\r\n\r\nThanks, Sarah!!

Sent on 05/29/2013