Trulove Photography

Roswell, GA View map

I have a modern, natural, and fun style to my photography. It is my goal to provide all my

couples with a fun and fresh experience while delivering quality images and products. To get

more information about our collections and what we're all about, you can check out the site

here www.trulove-photography.com. Collections begin at $1800 and include an album.

I live in Roswell, Ga. with my husband and my dog. I spend my free time eating Mexican food with my girlfriends, watching movies with my husband, and obsessively searching for which awesome piece of photography equipment I want, no need, next.

P.S. Yes, 'Trulove' is my last name! I know, I was meant to be in this business, right?!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
    Ty Married on 05/11/2013
    Wow. Just, wow! \r\n\r\nAfter receiving my wedding photos on Sunday night, I couldn\'t have enough wonderful things to say about Sarah Trulove at Trulove Photography. If she\'s in your list of potential photographers, book her NOW! \r\n\r\nA little backstory: I was a month away from my wedding with no photographer. Beginning to panic, I turned to a friend of mine who is an event coordinator. That ended up being the best decision I made for my wedding, because she sent me to Sarah. A month out and she was perfectly willing to work with me to figure out my photography needs. \r\n\r\nSarah is not only a true professional, she is friendly, has a wonderful attitude, and actually makes people feel comfortable in front of a camera! That is truly a gift. \r\n\r\nBeyond her incredible ability to make people feel at home and welcomed, she has a wonderful gift behind the lens. Our photographs are absolutely gorgeous. And, get this! She even worked with me to shoot some example photos that I had found online! That is something I couldn\'t have even expected. \r\n\r\nThe last few days, since I sent people the photos, I have been getting emails/texts constantly about how beautiful they are! People are so excited to relive the day, and I can thank Sarah for capturing it perfectly. \r\n\r\nI am so glad that I found Sarah, and, I\'m telling you, book her before it\'s too late!\r\n\r\nThanks, Sarah!!

Roswell, 30076
Location of (Trulove Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding