Marietta, GA 30008 Map · Phone number

About True Elegance Bridal And Event Consultants

True Elegance has been producing beautiful weddings for over 10 years. We will work with any budget and strive to give you your dream Wedding!

Give us call for a free consultation!

dsc0058200201
dsc005900012
dsc0058200201

11 Reviews for True Elegance Bridal And Event Consultants

nicole · Married on 11/09/2013

My Wedding Planner was awesome! My wedding day was stress Free. She gave Great advice and her fees were very reasonable.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Shannon · Married on 06/22/2013

Aw, Nichole! She saved my life SO MANY TIMES on my wedding day! Being the control freak I am, I had a getting ready and picture schedule planned out to a T. Well as many as you know, all it takes is one little thing to go wrong, and all of the sudden, chaos ensues! It was a domino effect, and next thing I know, we ended up being an hour late to start pictures. Nichole did an awesome job of managing the situation, getting us back on track time wise, making sure everyone was in their places, and most importantly, keeping me calm! An hour before the ceremony, we discovered that my Unity Candles had melted. DO NOT leave them in hot cars by the way! She actually went HERSELF to get a new set in time for the ceremony. That speaks volumes to me. Because I was so late, I never had time to go personally double check everything myself before the ceremony started. I was delighted as I walked down the aisle to see that everything was set up perfectly, and every single last detail had been taken care of! She was a joy to work with, and if it wasn't for her, I would have lost my mind that day! Thank you so much Nichole!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Aishia · Married on 09/25/2011

Nichole Alexander totally stepped in and made our wedding day more than I thought it could have ever been. When my Coordinator bailed on us, due to overbooking, two months before the wedding I was frantic and nervous. With the recommendation of my friend who was getting married a few weeks before me, we decided to book Nichole last minute to pick up where my coordinator left off. Nichole had NO problem communicating with my vendors about the change in coordinator and even located a Caterer for my cocktail hour who was reasonable and professional within literally weeks of our wedding day. She brought in her Assistant Jessica on the day of the wedding and all I can say is "What a team!" The enitre day went off without a hitch and they even managed to please MY family...which can be very difficult. I could not have asked for a better Coordinator (the 2nd time around)! Can't wait to see the wonderful job they will do with my Sister's wedding later this year!!

Sent on 01/24/2012