About True Colors Beauty Co.

Beauty at its true colors

Hi I’m Davey! I love people and people love to feel beautiful, which is the reason I’ve spent last 10 years engulfed in doing makeup. I believe if you feel comfortable in your skin, then you can spend your energy loving others and enjoying life instead of worrying and being self-conscious. Is makeup the best way to gain self confidence? No way! But it can help a little, plus it’s FUN! So I hope I can help your life be a little bit happier, and perhaps more colorful!

I am a DMV based makeup artist. My passion for makeup started at a very early age, and started my career as a professional makeup artist 4 years ago. I've done makeup for senators for the inauguration to models in magazines like Washingtonian (cover of august- weekend getaways) to working with one of the best photographers in the DMV area to weddings. Each and everyone I thrive at improving and providing the best service and a goal to make it to the top.

I am available for various on site makeup artistry and hair needs, including bridal and wedding parties, editorial, print, special occasions and photo shoots.My training and experience in the industry has made me an expert in creating a flawless look for your special day.

I feel that getting your makeup done on your wedding day should be an experience in itself. I enjoy prepping the skin and use the highest quality products to make you look like the best version of yourself! I am well known for my attention to detail and like to work with each one of my brides to create a customized look that will bring out their best features. The whole process is definitely a collaboration and the end result is a gorgeous face.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Washington DC, Baltimore

Follow True Colors Beauty Co. on

10 Reviews for True Colors Beauty Co.

Makeup (5)
Hair Trial (3)
On-Site Hair (3)
Natural Makeup (3)
On-Site Makeup (3)

Davey did an amazing job on my makeup, I didn't think I could look so flawless. He was very accommodating and made sure all of us girls were not only wearing his best work, but a big smile. He's worth every penny.

Profile Picture Erica, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Davey is absolutely amazing !! He is so professional and puts in all his time and dedication to make sure your 100% happy. I wouldn't ever work with anyone else when it comes to beauty ❤️ He made me feel gorgeous during a modeling session and for my engagement photos and I cannot wait for September to be able to flaunt his work for the 3rd time !! The best in the DMV area hands down !!

Profile Picture User6112478, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

True Colors Beauty Co. Pricing