Très Bien Photo and Video

Très Bien Photo and Video

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Très Bien Photo and Video

Down to Earth company for Down to Earth Brides!

Hello!

We are Amy Brian of Très Bien Photo Video.

Amy is the head photographer and Brian is the head videographer.  We have built our business on several core values, the most important of which is great respect for imagery that will be cherished through many generations.

In our own lives, our most valuable possessions are all photos and videos whether they commemorate a wonderful time or one of only a few images of a lost loved one.

We truly feel honored to be in a business that delivers one of the most important products anyone can create.  At the end of the day, after the wedding, we know that as a new couple, you will have each other, great memories, and your photos and videos.  We do not take this honor lightly.  The photo of the tear of joy rolling down your father's face or the video of your grandmother on the dance floor means almost as much to us as we hope it means to you.

We are happy to have this calling as our full time job and would love to have you come over and meet us!

Amy Brian

High-Res Images (1)
Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

Amy & Brian were amazing in every way. We chose them because their photos have personality! They are creative and think out of the box with their shots. We loved the candid photos they were able to capture and how they aren't your cookie cutter photographer. They were quick to respond to all communication and were very professional. They will now forever be our people for all our professional photography needs. Thank you Tres Bien!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

Amy and Brian and the whole crew with Tres Bien were the most delightful people anyone could ever want to work with. It's easy to say that I would recommend them to every single person I know. Their photos are great, their professionalism is awesome, and they make you feel as though you have been friends for years. They took video of our rehearsal dinner and were there all day for the wedding and the reception. They adapted super well with our wild friends and family!
They pay very close attention to detail and really capture every moment perfectly. I can't rave enough about how much I love them. Our pictures are fantastic! Don't hesitate to book them because I know they book up pretty fast!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/23/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

They were amazing- even when my husband wasn't....he wasn't too excited about the whole idea of a photographer or videographer. He's the kind that feels awkward when things are about him and especially when being followed by a camera, but I still wanted to have the memories and hired Tres Bien because in the end I knew he'd want it. He was difficult the day of but the professional and amazing people at Tres Bien still got some amazing shots- and that's just the sneak peek!! They are very patient and worked with us when he and other family members weren't cooperating. They came the very second I asked to take a shot of a moment I wanted and were smiling and so happy and positive the whole time! Their work on the website is so fabulous and I can't wait to see all their work. They respond to any email or question I have super fast- which I heard from friends photographers don't always do- and they are just really, really positive and happy for you every step of the way! I've heard a photographer can really 'make or break' your day--- They MADE it!!! Also the quality of the photo book and video are amazing- especially compared to others I interviewed, if they offered it. I couldn't be happier with my photo/video choice!

Profile Picture User2667920, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews

220x220 sq 1343653658229 img9952
220x220 sq 1343653689983 img9981

7 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Love working with them! Fantastic photography skills, awesome customer service, and the best eye in New Orleans!

New Orleans, LA 70001   See On Map