Tropical Roses

Lawrenceville, GA View map
$2,500 Typical Price

$2,500 Typical Price

Welcome to Tropical Roses. We have been proudly serving Atlanta since 2006. Our name describes what we offer because we use only farm fresh flowers imported directly from South America.

We love to work directly with our clients, showing them the flowers for their event and giving them an idea on how that wonderful day is going to turn out.

We truly believe working with flowers is a form of art. Therefore, we love to say we work artistically, and all of our arrangements are made to perfection with even the smallest detail taken care of. This will bring to reality what you have been dreaming about your whole life, and we will make sure it is absolutely perfect.

Tropical Roses is like a family, and you will be treated as such when you walk through our doors. Our arrangements are for all occasions so we give "the touch" to all of those special moments that will become beautiful memories. We hope to see you soon.

• Meredith
    Meredith T. Married on 05/22/2021

Dreamy Boho Bouquet

100/100 stars if possible! I cannot recommend Tropical Roses enough! I gave them little guidance for my wedding (I wanted a large wild bouquet with calla lillies). I let Cecelia run wild with creativity... and she exceeded all expectations! I could not have been more in love with my wedding bouquet! It was so beautiful with pops of yellow and fuchsia! I had never seen yellow calla lillies before, and they made the perfect pop of color! And my husband's boutonniere looked amazing too. Tropical Roses Team was knowledgeable, dependable, professional, and creative ! True artists. They completely made my wedding! Book with them today! You will not be disappointed.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

5900 Sugarloaf Pkwy suite 644 Lawrenceville, GA Lawrenceville, 30043
404-402-4205
Location of (Tropical Roses)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding