Tropical Chic Weddings & Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$799 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$799 Package Price

Tropical Chic Weddings & Events are experienced wedding planners based in Falmouth, Jamaica. Offering a high level of service to every client, this team aims to help you host a celebration filled with joy. Their focus is always on providing stress-free, seamless service to their clients from beginning to end.

Tropical Chic Weddings & Events works with each client to create a curated planning experience for their wedding day. They offer their services throughout the island of Jamaica and are always open to consultations either online or in person. Thanks to their years of experience, they can also provide a long list of trusted vendors for your special day. Other planning services available from this team include:

• Venue sourcing and design
  • Day-of coordination
  • Catering services
  • Honeymoon planning
  • Transportation and accommodation
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$499

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$799

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,299

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kimberley S. Married on 12/18/2021

Judian is simple the best!

Words cannot explain my gratitude for Judian, she is absolutely amazing!
    Before hiring Judian I was very skeptical about what to expect but after meeting with her for the first time I realized how knowledgeable and experienced she was. She assured me that everything will turn out exactly how I wanted. Need I tell you that my wedding was perfect, she went above and beyond, more than I expected.
    I almost wish I had more weddings just so I could work with her. Listen, there is no reason to second guess Judian. She is definitely THE ONE!

Tropical Chic Weddings & Events's reply:

Hey Kimberley, thank you very much for your kind words. Your review means a lot. You were an amazing bride and I'm happy I had the privilege of working with both you and your husband. Wishing you guys all the very best and hope to see lots more of you (anniversaries). God bless you!
    Kaydean K. Married on 08/08/2021

Best wedding planning service

Ms Thrope was tremendous from being to end. Having been through an ordeal with a previous designer that fell through, I was absolutely ecstatic to be recommended to Tropical Chic. She was very attentive to my ideas and gave me exactly what I wanted. I am absolutely thankful that she was able to make my day the splendid replica of my imagination

Tropical Chic Weddings & Events's reply:

Awesome! Thank you so much Kaydean for taking the time to review your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that we met your expectations in bringing your vision to life. We wish you all the best for the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Tropical Chic Weddings & Events 1
Exclusive

Team

Judian Thorpe
Judian Thorpe
Wedding Planner & Designer

Judian’s time spent working in the UK's weddings and events industry has seen her finding innovative ways to improve services for her clients, as well as the experience for guests.

Her passion for bringing visions to reality has lead her home to her birth country, Jamaica.

She is looking forward-to creating magical and memorable weddings for clients in Jamaica and is focused on fulfilling her dream of running the top wedding planning company on the island.

Coral Springs, Falmouth, Trelawny, Jamaica Falmouth, JM, JMCTY07
876-393-1533

Mon-Fri: 09:30-05:30 Sat: By appointment only Sun: Closed
Location of (Tropical Chic Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding