Frisco, CO 80443 Map · Phone number

fa90b941695154ee 2
preview 8

9 Reviews for Tripp Fay Photography

Tj Dlubac · Married on 06/20/2018

Tripp did far more than take photos!

Tripp did a great job capturing the moments that defined our wedding. We will now have photographs of the special moments throughout the most wonderful day of mine and my wife's life. Tripp managed the events of the day very well and was instrumental in our wedding. I would highly recommend Tripp to anyone.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Jarrett Clark · Married on 03/10/2018

2018 Destination Wedding

My bride and I couldn't have dreamed of a better photographer to help us remember our wedding day. We had a big ask of having Tripp come all the way with us to Costa Rica with all of his photography gear. Not only was he around for the wedding day, he also took time out of his vacation to help photograph other events the week of the wedding. The photos came back in a very timely manner and exceeded all of our expectations. I would highly recommend Tripp for your special day. It became very obvious he was comfortable in both traditional and unorthodox settings and helped us get the perfect sunset photos on a tight timeline after the ceremony.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Carrie · Married on 10/01/2016

Tripp did both our engagement and ceremony photos - he is just the absolute best. His eye for composition and being able to incorporate the incredible backdrops of the mountains is spot on. The photos Tripp took of our big day are absolutely amazing. He is a true artist and I couldn't be happier. What I also truly enjoyed, is that he has an ease about his personality that even made my now husband feel comfortable, relaxed, and have fun throughout the different shoots - and let's just say getting his photo taken is not something Jordan loves to do :).

Tripp's level of professionalism leading up to, on the day off, and after is incredible. He is always quick to respond to questions and emails which I really appreciated. I highly recommend Tripp!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Tripp Fay Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Frisco, 80443 See on map