Southlake, Southlake, TX 76092 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About TripBoutiq

TripBoutiq is a travel agency based in Southlake, Texas, that serves the Dallas-Ft. Worth, Houston and Austin areas. The owner, Brook Bramley, has been in the travel industry for over 20 years and has traveled her whole life. At TripBoutiq, Brook specializes in destination weddings and honeymoons and loves working with couples! Brook’s goal is to take the stress out of the planning process for the couples she works with so they can sit back and enjoy their wedding celebration in a beautiful setting.

Brook has attended exclusive Romance and International Travel Forums and has extensive knowledge of destinations around the world. She is also a member of the Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists Association (DWHSA) which is the world's largest network of romance travel specialists.

TripBoutiq offers travel services for not only destination weddings and honeymoons, but also cruise, luxury, romantic and family trips, as well as group travel and tours. The destinations TripBoutiq specializes in include Africa, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, the Caribbean, the Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, the Middle East, North America, the Pacific Islands and Western Europe. TripBoutiq also offers travel insurance and emergency assistance.

img 2107 2 51 1006771 v1

TripBoutiq 7
  • Kay

Kay Fuller · Married on 07/16/2019

Just wonderful

My very first experience with TripBoutiq and it was JUST WONDERFUL! I had the pleasure of working with Brook Bramley and she was a Travel Angel. A God-Send! Everything went so smoothly. I was added as a guest to a wedding last minute and Brook to great care of everything almost seamlessly. My date and the best man of the wedding party was included in the wedding stay, but had not yet booked his flight so she found a way to place us on the same flight. All details and specifics were ironed out perfectly and I felt like I was born to take this trip! She followed up with me before the trip to ensure I'd printed out my itinerary and important documents as well as a trip tip sheet to ensure I had some of the essentials!!! I love Brook and TripBoutiq so much. I want the world to know it and I gladly recommend and refer to everyone I know. Any trip I plan moving forward will be planned with the help of my dear friend and her agency. Thank you a million times Brook and TripBoutiq. God bless.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    TripBoutiq 15
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/15/2019

Travel Right with TripBoutiq

Brook by far was the best decision I made when it came to planning our honeymoon. She can do it all, from finding the perfect getaway to planning out the whole package. She even was able to upgrade us with different perks on the cruise we chose. I am a customer for life now! I will go to her for all future vacation needs. Brook at TripBoutiq also takes an investment in her clients, she truly cares; I feel you can’t beat that kind of high-quality customer service. I highly recommend using TripBoutiq for your honeymoon or any other vacation needs.

Sent on 04/29/2019

TripBoutiq FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, North America, Pacific Islands, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance