Southlake, Southlake, TX 76092 Map · Phone number

About TripBoutiq

TripBoutiq is a travel agency based in Southlake, Texas, that serves the Dallas-Ft. Worth, Houston and Austin areas. The owner, Brook Bramley, has been in the travel industry for over 20 years and has traveled her whole life. At TripBoutiq, Brook specializes in destination weddings and honeymoons and loves working with couples! Brook’s goal is to take the stress out of the planning process for the couples she works with so they can sit back and enjoy their wedding celebration in a beautiful setting. For more reviews, go to agents.travelleaders.com/BrookBramley.

Brook has attended exclusive Romance and International Travel Forums and has extensive knowledge of destinations around the world. She is also a member of the Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists Association (DWHSA) which is the world's largest network of romance travel specialists.

TripBoutiq offers travel services for not only destination weddings and honeymoons, but also cruise, luxury, romantic and family trips, as well as group travel and tours. The destinations TripBoutiq specializes in include Africa, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, the Caribbean, the Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, the Middle East, North America, the Pacific Islands and Western Europe. TripBoutiq also offers travel insurance and emergency assistance.

img 2107 2 51 1006771 v1

5 Reviews for TripBoutiq

• Kay

Kay Fuller · Getting married on 09/24/2021

Just wonderful

My very first experience with TripBoutiq and it was JUST WONDERFUL! I had the pleasure of working with Brook Bramley and she was a Travel Angel. A God-Send! Everything went so smoothly. I was added as a guest to a wedding last minute and Brook to great care of everything almost seamlessly. My date and the best man of the wedding party was included in the wedding stay, but had not yet booked his flight so she found a way to place us on the same flight. All details and specifics were ironed out perfectly and I felt like I was born to take this trip! She followed up with me before the trip to ensure I'd printed out my itinerary and important documents as well as a trip tip sheet to ensure I had some of the essentials!!! I love Brook and TripBoutiq so much. I want the world to know it and I gladly recommend and refer to everyone I know. Any trip I plan moving forward will be planned with the help of my dear friend and her agency. Thank you a million times Brook and TripBoutiq. God bless.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Will

Will Overlander · Married on 07/04/2020

The Honeymoon We Never Knew We Wanted

I reached out to Brook looking for something new and exciting. My wife and I had been to Mexico and many other tropical destinations. We weren't sure where to go next, but Brook was great. She reached out with questions and options for us. We chose St. Lucia and that was enough. Brook took care of everything from first class tickets to airport transfers. WE couldn't have asked for more, but if we had Brook would've found a way to get it for us.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/15/2019

Travel Right with TripBoutiq

Brook by far was the best decision I made when it came to planning our honeymoon. She can do it all, from finding the perfect getaway to planning out the whole package. She even was able to upgrade us with different perks on the cruise we chose. I am a customer for life now! I will go to her for all future vacation needs. Brook at TripBoutiq also takes an investment in her clients, she truly cares; I feel you can’t beat that kind of high-quality customer service. I highly recommend using TripBoutiq for your honeymoon or any other vacation needs.

Sent on 04/29/2019

TripBoutiq FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    Middle East
    North America
    Pacific Islands
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance