Treat's Bridal Shoppe

Plymouth, IN View map
    Jessica Married on 07/28/2018

Great experience

I went to Treat’s planning on just browsing. While browsing, I found dresses that I loved, and they allowed me to try them on without an appointment. The first dress that I tried on was exactly what I was looking for. They allowed me to try on several very different dresses to allow me to confirm that this was the dress for me. They also were willing to hold the dress while I thought about my decision. The dress was a sample, my size, and far below budget. I also found my headpiece and veil at Treat’s as well for an amazing price. Treats stored my dress and accessories until the wedding to ensure they were in perfect condition for the wedding. My wedding dress was complicated to alter, but the seamstress did an amazing job and made sure that it was perfect with multiple fittings. The staff also ensured that I was educated on how to properly care for my dress. Before the wedding, the staff ironed and steamed my dress to make sure that it was ready for the wedding. I thoroughly recommend Treat’s Bridal.
  • STBMrsP
    Brooke Married on 07/09/2011
    If you live near South Bend, Treats is worth the trip! Small shop above a Menswear shop but has great selection. The ladies there are all super helpful and they will not try to upsell anything to you. I traveled from Chicago to visit Treats and found my dream dress there!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 07/09/2011
    Fairly small shop but great one on one service. There is no pressure to buy and they will work with you until you are happy with the final product.

308 N. Michigan St. Plymouth, 46563
Location of (Treat's Bridal Shoppe)

Other vendors in South Bend for your wedding