Loris, SC 29569 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 5
  • Meet the Team

About Treasure The Moments Photography

Treasure The Moments Photography has been in the photography business for 15 years. We serve the Myrtle Beach South Carolina area. The art of photography has always been within my heart. Originally discovering my passion , I as a child grew to love photography. we love to capture those special moments that everyone looks forward to on thier wedding day. The sweet, romantic and passionate moments of couples special day. The important candid shots are even more than fun to capture. We will capture you before the ceremony as well, from getting ready to walking down the isle. Everyone deserves to enjoy their special day and live in the moment, but what's better than being able to re-live those memories for years to come. I am a dedicated photographer and I offer rates that will make you comfortable with your destination and traditional wedding settings, but we would love to hear all of the fun ideas you have instore for your BIG DAY as well. I as your photographer can always incorporate any of your ideas as well. Now, with years of experience, I have grown to love the passion of art.

We offer a tailored experience to every couple we work with. We offer free consultations, letting you learn more about the services that our company can provide for you. We are also open to traveling, especially for destination weddings, letting you enjoy my talents no matter where your celebration may be

Our Promise: This is your day, so were going to make all your memories come true, and make this time of your life last a lifetime.

When it comes to choosing a wedding photographer, remember that what matters at the end of the day is how you feel. Putting in the time to choose the right photographer for yourself will guarantee photos that tell your story the way it deserves to be told.

Let's get you booked today! Memories you will always treasure. Thats who we are " Treasure The Moments Photography".

• Woman-owned
Follow Treasure The Moments Photography on
1159177734358827008 n edited 1 51 1106989 160021503493176
TREASURE THE MOMENTS PHOTOGRAP
TREASURE THE MOMENTS PHOTOGRAP
1159177734358827008 n edited 1 51 1106989 160021503493176

Treasure The Moments Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 600
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Treasure The Moments Photography 2
    January 2021 Special

January 2021 Special

Are you looking to book your wedding? Take advantage of this month wedding special with us. We are giving $150 off any of our packages when booking your wedding this month. This is an awesome deal. It doesnt matter what the date or year may be ,if you book with us by the end of January 2022, you will receive this discount. Be sure to give us this code in order to receive your discount. This discount is not valid with any others.

code: Deals

We look forward to hearing from you!

• Treasure The Moments Photography 3
    Silver Package

Silver Package $800

3 hours of coverage. All edited images on a flash drive. A 11x14 image of your choice printed on high resolution.

50% off Engagement Session

See More Deals

Team of Treasure The Moments Photography

Deana Davis

Deana Davis

Owner/Photographer

Hi there! My name is Deana. I would love to be your wedding photographer. I want to make your wedding day as calm, and stress free as possible. Just a little about myself. I have been a wedding photograper for 15 years. I love what I do. I am happily married to a wonderful man. I am very laid back, I am always interested in incorporating any ideas you may have. This is your special day and I am there to make you happy. I am always capturing those special moments, the cute smiles, that special kiss, the pationate look as you stare into eachothers eyes. I give my all to make your day very special. If you decide to book with me, you will "Treasure the Moments" forever. Let me capture those special memories! Let’s Talk!! ❤️

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Loris, SC, 29569 See on map
    Location of (Treasure The Moments Photography)