Treasure It Photography

Snow Hill, MD View map

Treasure It LLC is a business located in Snow Hill, Maryland. We offer a basic wedding package, which includes coverage of the Bridal Party getting ready, the ceremony, posed photos following the ceremony, and the reception! You get your photos beautifully edited in an online gallery that you can download, save, share, and print wherever you want as the copyright release is included!

Our studio is located in downtown Snow Hill, and we are happy to provide Bridal Boudoir shoots, as well as engagement sessions at special prices for our brides!

I have several years of experience shooting professionally for corporate photography companies, and then under my own business. I love to incorporate fun, creative posing, fairytale photography, vintage effects, and classic family shots in to my wedding photography. I work to get to know my couples, their 'must have' shots, and their family dynamics to guarantee that I get amazing photos of the couple, as well as their most important guests!

I make things easy for my clients, and try to be one of the simple parts of the planning process. Please check out some of my bridal reviews at www.facebook.com/treasureitphotog

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours

Toning
Albums
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Jacob
    Jacob E. Married on 03/13/2021

Hero of the day!

First off, she customized her typical packages to suit our needs, which made her perfect for our event. Our package included engagement pictures which turned out absolutely beautiful. She's very professional with her poses and you can tell she is experienced because she knows exactly how and where she wants to take the pictures. At the wedding she managed to get pictures of us in the daylight, at dusk and in the dark without interupting the reception too greatly. We had a couple of snafus during the wedding preparations that didn't involve the photographer, but she jumped in and saved the day. Would absolutely recommend Treasure It photography. Value and quality is unmatched!
  • Patricia
    Patricia H. Married on 11/06/2020

Great Photos

We just had our wedding a few weeks ago and our pictures came out great! Erin is great to work with, easy going and very accomadating. She took both our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos, and they all turned out amazing. She has a number of different pricing options available that would fit any brides budget and great add on options, like a second photographer and photo booth. You really can't beat her price and the quality of work you get for it!
    Brandy Married on 04/16/2016
    I've heard stories about how much photography costs for weddings so I was really worried at first-then I found Treasure It. The price was affordable and the quality is great. Erin is super easy to work with and I can't wait to do more photos soon :-)

Real Weddings

• Corey & Nikki
    30 photos · 10/19/2019

Pricing

213 N Washington St Snow Hill, MD, 21863
Location of (Treasure It Photography)

Treasure It Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Treasure It Photography include in the starting price?

Treasure It Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Treasure It Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Treasure It Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Toning
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What photography styles does Treasure It Photography offer?

Treasure It Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Traditional

What photography services does Treasure It Photography offer?

Treasure It Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Treasure It Photography offer for wedding events?

Treasure It Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Treasure It Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Treasure It Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding