Tranquility Salon & Skin Care

Exeter, NH View map

Tranquility Salon & Skin Care is a full service salon conveniently located in downtown Exeter, NH, along the Squamscott River. Escape from your daily routine in our intimate salon, known for it's calming and elegant atmosphere.

Haley L. Married on 06/13/2020

Gorgeous Updo!

Tranquility was wonderful to work with considering they had just opened back up from the Coronavirus pandemic lockdown. They were able to squeeze my hair trial in the week before my wedding and helped me pick out a fabulous updo when I really had no idea what I was doing. On the day of my wedding, they did my hair and three peoples nails and it all turned out wonderful! They had a nice color selection for the shellac polishes, and my hair held up all day. They were professional and the pricing was reasonable as well. Highly recommend!
  • Caryn
    Caryn Married on 10/12/2019

Twas does amazing wedding hair!

Tess does amazing wedding hair! My bridal updo was so intricate and beautiful, I could not have asked for anything better! She was very willing to consult with me about what I wanted, and the additional intricacies she added beyond my basic instructions of a bun with a braid blew me away! My hair stayed put all day too, which is very important on your wedding day!

Everyone I met at the salon is super friendly and easy to talk to as well. The salon itself feels very welcoming and cozy. My favorite part is that they have a dog who hangs out there some days. I just loved petting her while I waited!

159 Water St. Exeter, NH, 03833
Location of (Tranquility Salon & Skin Care)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding