Tradewinds Imports, Inc.

Burlington, VT View map

A great selection of silver and gold jewelery, statues, carvings and unique handicrafts imported from the world's most exotic countries. Tradewinds, your passport to shopping adventure.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Costume Accessories
Designer Accessories
    Leslie Married on 05/31/2008
    I used Tradewinds to buy all of the jewelry for my bridesmaids. They did a great job of helping me find jewelry that worked with their dresses, they provided me information about the stones in the jewelry, and helped me even create a necklace with an earing when we coulnd't find a set. They gave me a gift statue as a wedding present for buying all of my wedding party jewelry there, and they were ever patient with my difficult decision making! I love this store, and if I had more money to spend on jewelry, I would definitely go there!

Deals

Tradewinds Imports, Inc. 1
Discount
Brides! Are you shopping for jewelry or gifts for your bridesmaids or bridal party? Come into Tradewinds Imports in downtown Burlington, Vermont today and save! We offer 15% off your purchase of three or more jewelry items intended for bridesmaids or bridal jewelry. And to wish you luck in your new life at this special time, we'll give you a small statue of Ganesh, the Hindu elephant-god of luck and good fortune, as your first wedding present! Offer not valid online. Please mention this ad.

110 Church Street, Burlington Town Center Burlington, 05401
888-485-5488

Monday - Saturday, 9:30am - 9:00pm; Sunday, 11:00am - 6:00pm
Location of (Tradewinds Imports, Inc.)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding