185 Bank St., Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number

About Tick Tock Jewelers

Tick Tock Jewelers is a jewelry business in Burlington, Vermont. They are a family owned and operated business in downtown Burlington with more than 70 years. They began as a watch shop where returning WWII veterans were trained to repair watches and over the years became a fine jewelry store.

Tick Tock Jewelers have a large inventory including watches, engagement rings, wedding bands and other modern and vintage jewelry. They are also proud to have an array of estate pieces ranging from Victorian, Edwardian, and Art Deco period to the 1950s. They offer custom design to create a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry from start to finish. They also offer appraisals by their certified appraiser and gemologist, restoration of heirlooms, setting, sizing, restringing of pearls, watch repair and battery replacement. Their friendly team is ready to assist you and your search for the perfect piece of jewelry.

Follow Tick Tock Jewelers on

Estate jewelry
p1400356 2 51 1027133

5 Reviews for Tick Tock Jewelers

Beth · Married on 10/12/2015

We loved Tick Tock for both sizing and purchasing rings. They know their stuff!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Susan · Married on 08/09/2008

We were very pleased with our wedding bands! The staff was so helpful in choosing the right bands and each of us and was able to have them ready in a week. The have beautiful jewlery and look forward to doing buissness with them again.

Sent on 11/09/2008
  • F

Fred · Married on 08/05/2008

I didn't want to be to picky about my wedding ring but I couldn't find the style I wanted anywhere until I checked out Tick Tock Jewelers.They did have the bands I was looking for and it wasn't to expensive.I would definitely stop by again to look at their other selection and receive the same friendly service.

Sent on 03/28/2010

• 185 Bank St. Burlington, VT, 05401 See on map
    (802) 862-3042 (Phone number)