806 Main St, Marble Falls, TX 78654 Map · Phone number

About Totties Adult Beverage

Hire out Totties Adult Beverage’s full mobile bar service for your party, wedding, or event! Totties Adult Beverages is based out of Marble Falls, Texas, but will travel anywhere in TEXAS to meet your needs.

Totties Adult Beverages is dedicated to superior customer service and will go above and beyond to meet the needs of our clients. Give your guests the service they deserve by letting them be professionally waited upon by Totties.

We will work with you to find out the perfect package deal that will meet all of your needs at the lowest cost. We are here to assist you with planning the quantity of supplies, appropriate liquors, beers, & wines, and the amount of ice needed to serve your guests.

We have various special event packages to choose from that I have attached to this letter. All of our bartenders are TABC certified and meet all standards to serve you and you’re guest legally. We always keep your budget in mind & will do whatever it takes to satisfy you from beginning to end.

(512)755-7640

outdoor bar
9e8cc4ce6fcaaad9 1425908755186 screenshots2015 03 06 16 02 47

14 Reviews for Totties Adult Beverage

• User4863152 · 1+ year ago

I was very pleased with my experience with Mary! Mary along with her staff was very accommodating, friendly, professional and very reasonably priced. I will and look forward to having them cater my next event!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Molly · event on 03/07/2015

Mary Watson (owner of Tottie's) was in constant communication with me - I never had to wait to talk with her. She made helpful suggestions about food and decor, added items we wanted, made it so easy for us to get a surprise party together. She suggested and hired the band (a trio from The Painted Pony). We weren't familiar with them but trusted her and she was right - they were great! Her service was excellent. We couldn't have been more pleased and would recommend Mary Watson of Tottie's Adult Beverage Bar to anyone for any event! Molly Decker

Sent on 03/10/2015

Ronda · event on 02/28/2015

I recommend Tooties for all types of parties big or small. I enjoyed have my daughter`s baby show there. The catering was perfect for all my guests needs. I will be sure to plan my next party at Totties again in the future.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Totties Adult Beverage FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Cocktail Reception
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception
  • What bar services do you provide? Cash Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware