Torobu Photography

San Bernardino, CA View map Visit website
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Torobu Photography is a wedding photography company operating out of San Bernardino, California. Owner Richard Liwanag is a talented photographer that takes great joy in sharing his skills with clients on their wedding day. Since 2013, he has served countless weddings, adapting his style to suit his clients' needs. He values the connection he shares with couples and strives to provide them with an exceptional experience.

Torobu Photography provides clients with a number of services to choose from. As well as providing coverage on the day of your event, Richard also offers engagement, trash-the-dress, and portrait photo shoot sessions to his clients. He will be on hand to capture precious memories throughout your ceremony and reception, as well as your rehearsal dinner and after-party.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Digital Files
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

• Mina
    Mina M. Married on 08/01/2018

Wonderful!

Richie is a true professional in all of his work! He did a beautiful photoshoot for my anniversary by the beach & also helped my surprise dinner set up a reality with his help! Richie is very responsive, creative and kind- he takes the extra step to ensure his customers are content and happy and it truly shines in his work! I have no doubt that he truly values the happiness of his customers and goes above & beyond to make their vision a reality!
  • Elaine
    Elaine M. Married on 03/18/2018

Torobu Photography

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Richie, the owner of Torobu Photography for our wedding.
    We trusted Torobu Photography to capture some of the most important moments from our special day, and he managed to Exceed our expectations. He was friendly, professional, and we appreciated his creativity.
    It had been my first experience working with and hiring a professional photographer so initially I was nervous, but Richie made the entire experience comforting for my self and my family. We couldn't have imagined hiring any one who could have done a better job than Toroby Photography.

address San Bernardino, CA, 92407
Location of (Torobu Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding