TOPS BBQ

Fresno, CA View map

TOPS BBQ is about excellent service and great food. We’ll provide you with high quality barbecue your guests will talk about long after your event. TOPS BBQ serves chicken, ribs, pork shoulder, beef brisket, select seafood and vegetables too. We are known to put special side dishes together for your guests that have special diets. Our minimum guest count is 100.

Barbecue is good and fun food. No one would find a buffet offensive when it comes down to barbecue. TOPS BBQ provides simple drop off meals to your party location for this very reason. Of course, we are prepared to serve your guests as well. And we are also available to bring our barbecue rig and cook at your location to show off a bit too.

• Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$10.00

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$17.00

Delivery
Set Up
Server(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Custom Menu
Hors d'oeuvres
Lunch
Plated
Server(s)

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
BBQ
Seafood

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan
Vegetarian
    Briana Married on 08/02/2015
    These guys are amazing! I had them cater my wedding, and the food was incredible. Over half the people on my guest list made a point of telling me (during or after the wedding) that it was the best food they have ever had! The pulled pork was my favorite, and I normally do not like tri tip much but I loved theirs. They were very professional and made sure to stay in contact me before the wedding even with last minute changes. I must have sent Robert a dozen emails the week of my wedding, but he responded quickly to every one of them and did not seem annoyed at all. They were great to work with and the food was ridiculously good. Thank you!
    Elena Married on 09/13/2014
    Robert was our vendor for catering at our wedding reception in September 2014 on the patio of St. George Greek Orthodox Church in Fresno, CA. We ended up with about 60 guests on our wedding day, though we had close to 70 guests confirmed through RSVPs and had ordered for 75 plates in case there were any last-minute add-ons, and notably, so that we'd have leftovers. :) Believe me, we were not disappointed to have more leftovers than anticipated and actually had a get-together with our immediate families and a few friends the following day to enjoy the food Robert prepared once again!

Robert and his team of caterers at Tops BBQ were top notch! Communicating with Robert from my very first inquiry put me at ease, as Robert was very informative, responsive, accomodating, organized, and overall very professional. His prices are a very affordable value and his food is amazing! My husband and I truly enjoyed working with Robert and would highly recommdend his food and services for any event.

862 E Newcastle Lane Fresno, CA, 93720
Location of (TOPS BBQ)

TOPS BBQ frequently asked questions

At TOPS BBQ, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At TOPS BBQ, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Server(s)

What event services does TOPS BBQ offer for weddings?

TOPS BBQ offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Clean Up

What catering services does TOPS BBQ provide for weddings?

TOPS BBQ offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Buffet
  • Custom Menu
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Lunch
  • Plated
  • Server(s)

What types of cuisine can you find at TOPS BBQ?

At TOPS BBQ, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American
  • BBQ
  • Seafood

What dietary needs can be accomodated at TOPS BBQ?

At TOPS BBQ, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What percentage of users recommend TOPS BBQ and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

TOPS BBQ is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding