Tom Jordan

• Terry Bison Ranch

5 Reviews for Tom Jordan

• Gina

Gina Stewart Clayton · Married on 02/22/2020

Perfect for our ceremony!

Tom married us on our trip to Jackson Hole WY and he made our day perfect! He spoke with us on the phone several times prior to our trip to get to know us and personalized a ceremony just for us. He recommended restaraunts and vendors for us and was just a joy to talk to. We highly recommend Tom for your wedding. :)

Scott & Gina Clayton
    Pottsboro, TX

Sent on 05/28/2020

Lindsey McIlvaine · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful officiant and person, would recommend 1000 times over!

Tom was an incredible officiant for our wedding, and I cannot say enough about him! I was a destination bride from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and had to communicate with all of my vendors via phone and email correspondence. Tom was quick to answer all of my questions about his services, and was so warm and welcoming from our very first phone conversation. He was always available to answer any questions I had not only about our ceremony, but also with coming to Jackson, which was incredibly helpful as our date got closer. Tom took my suggestions on including Christian traditions to our ceremony, and even adapted his draft to fit our vision (his first draft was already great). Meeting him for the first time, he makes you feel like you're family and as if you've known him for years. Our ceremony was beautiful thanks to him, and we couldn't have asked for someone better. I had several guests approach me about his services and how lovely the ceremony was. I would recommend Tom's services to anyone who wants a personal and welcoming officiant to be a part of their day.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Calitocountry

Pam · Married on 05/31/2019

He made our day perfect!

I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful man. From our first email to getting to meet him for the first time at our destination elopement, he was wonderful. So kind and down to earth, I can't think of a better fit for us as a couple. He had wonderful suggestions for ceremonies and was so flexible in taking an extra walk so we could get the great views. He was prompt on the day, even though we were late and he effortlessly recruited us some witnesses (it is like he has done this before!). He also is adept at working around photographers and highly regarded in his local town and wedding community. Everyone has wonderful things to say about him and rightly so, he was just perfect.

Sent on 07/07/2019

• Jackson Hole See on map
    (307) 733-1325 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tom Jordan)