Tom Jordan

Jackson Hole, WY View map

Elise B. Married on 09/03/2021

Jackson Hole wedding

I’m so glad we were able to find Tom to be our officiant (he came highly recommended from the local community). He was so easygoing and precessional to book with. On the day of the wedding, he made us feel comfortable and wrote the most beautiful officiant speech. He even helped make sure we understood how to file for our marriage license after our wedding day. Highly recommend booking Tom.
  • Gina
    Gina S. Married on 02/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect for our ceremony!

Tom married us on our trip to Jackson Hole WY and he made our day perfect! He spoke with us on the phone several times prior to our trip to get to know us and personalized a ceremony just for us. He recommended restaraunts and vendors for us and was just a joy to talk to. We highly recommend Tom for your wedding. :)

Scott & Gina Clayton
    Pottsboro, TX
    Lindsey M. Married on 06/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful officiant and person, would recommend 1000 times over!

Tom was an incredible officiant for our wedding, and I cannot say enough about him! I was a destination bride from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and had to communicate with all of my vendors via phone and email correspondence. Tom was quick to answer all of my questions about his services, and was so warm and welcoming from our very first phone conversation. He was always available to answer any questions I had not only about our ceremony, but also with coming to Jackson, which was incredibly helpful as our date got closer. Tom took my suggestions on including Christian traditions to our ceremony, and even adapted his draft to fit our vision (his first draft was already great). Meeting him for the first time, he makes you feel like you're family and as if you've known him for years. Our ceremony was beautiful thanks to him, and we couldn't have asked for someone better. I had several guests approach me about his services and how lovely the ceremony was. I would recommend Tom's services to anyone who wants a personal and welcoming officiant to be a part of their day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
Jackson Hole
(307) 733-1325
Location of (Tom Jordan)

Other vendors in Cheyenne for your wedding

Wedding Venues