Todd Nichols Photography

Boise, ID View map

Todd Nichols Photography

Full-time professional wedding photographers

Of all the choices you make for your wedding day,

Photography is the only one you'll live with for a lifetime.

This isn't our second job or something we do on the side.

We are 100% dedicated to our photography clients.

After several years as a fashion model and freelance photographer, I followed my dream and founded Todd Nichols Photography Studios. Today with over 12 years of experience as a successful professional full-time wedding photographer I feel so fortunate to be able to live and work with the most amazing clients in Idaho!

My photography clients and I have traveled all over the world (click the link above to view images on my website) and I have been blessed to win numerous awards including international awards with:

• WPPI (the largest professional photographer association in the world)
  • Prestigious Photo of the year - Idaho Event Professionals.
  • WeddingWire - Couples Choice Award -given to the top 5% of local Wedding Professionals from the WeddingWire Network throughout the United States and abroad that demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism.

I'm also very grateful for the privilege of working with Boise, McCall, Sun Valley, Idaho and Manhattan, New York's elite as well as celebrities and international celebrity event planners Colin Cowie and Antony Todd.

My photography work has been published in the following publications and online:

• The Knot
  • 5Starweddings
  • Trendy Bride
  • Rocky Mountain Bride
  • Shore Lodge, McCall Idaho
  • Sun Valley Resort and more…

I work together with my beautiful wife Julie. She is my second photographer who can practically read my mind and is the discerning stylist on location. She has a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and an eye for all the details that matter during the shoot. She manages studio operations and overall client experience. This talent combination sets this studio apart where others fall short.

Capturing the astonishing beauty that is your day and creating masterpieces that will be your legacy for years to come is our passion. Delivering the cherished moments that memorialize the relationships between you and your beloved as well as family and friends is what defines our studio.

Now booking a limited number of clients.

To reserve your experience with Todd Nichols Photography please click the link above for our website and fill out the contact form!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,499.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Toning
Albums
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Tamara Married on 08/05/2021

Incredible

If you read about Julie and Todd on their website, you will see why they are special. From the day of our consultation, the communication and service were exceptional... and never stopped! Julie even had thoughtful suggestions to help my outfit standout in photos
    Amanda C. Married on 06/15/2021

Literally the most amazing people and experience ever!

Todd and Julie are not just photographers for your big day! They are integral to your entire day! They become like family. Their son included who was there to assist and support the entire day! I have never felt so catered to and taken care of by a photographer in my life! From preparing the entire schedule of the day to coordinating with every other vendor etc, Todd and Julie nailed down every detail and ensured the entire day went off without a hiccup! That was a tall order considering my grooms family added some chaos to the day lol and yet Todd and Julie were there to save the day, over accommodate and ensure we got all the shots we desired, going above and beyond! Todd and Julie are authentic, warm, and seriously like family. They’re professionals beyond measure but more than that, they are absolutely everything you need to ensure your day is perfect. So many things “went wrong” leading up to and on the big day in terms of bridesmaids not being able to make it, maid of honor included, and the grooms family missing the ceremony etc… and Todd and Julie were there to dab tears, crack jokes, set up prepare and arrange the most beautiful moments and shots… they literally saved the day repeatedly and even stayed longer to ensure special moments weren’t missed when some of the chaos bled into other moments of the wedding. I can’t say enough good things about Todd and Julie and their son! They’re photos speak for themselves but their character, their love, their passion can’t be adequately described! I am beyond thankful we had them on our side to capture the best day of our lives.
    Susan D. Married on 09/19/2020

Todd Nichols is The Best!

There are insufficient words in the English vocabulary to describe the experience we shared with Todd & Julie ~ Todd Nichols Photography, but I will start with these ~ consumate professionals, classy, outstanding customer service, attentiveness beyond compare and extremely approachable. Our recent engagement photo shoot was nothing short of amazing! The photos truly captured the essence of our relationship, and we are beyond thrilled with the results! The time Todd and Julie took to get the perfect shot was unlike any other we have experienced. We are completely in awe of their attention to detail, incomparable fine art work photography and their kind and loving hearts. We so look forward to our wedding day ~ and especially having the wonderful Todd & Julie there to capture the many special moments to behold.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

69 photos · 10/06/2018
  • Ryan & Whitney
    22 photos · 06/04/2016

McCall Weddings McCall Weddings Wedding Planners

I have gone thru Todd Nichols Photography's presentation and have seen their end product, which is of the highest quality. I look forward to working with them as they extremely warm, sincere, positive, & professional!

800 W Main St. Suite 1460 Boise, ID, 83799
208-550-1828

By Appointment
Location of (Todd Nichols Photography)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding