Council Bluffs, IA 51501 Map · Phone number

About TK Imaging

Today is the start of Forever...

Your wedding is just the start of something huge, spectacular, adventurous, and amazing! We believe your photography should be the same! Photography should know no bounds or follow any rules, photography should be simply... beautiful. Every event we shoot, we shoot with passion, because your wedding day is HUGE! We will not hide that or give it time constraints. We will simply be there, all of the time. We have no coverage limits or image requirements. All we do is tell the story of your big day, perfectly, beautifully, and amazingly one image at a time!

dsc07266
dsc07146
dsc00335

2 Reviews for TK Imaging

Rebecca · Married on 05/30/2015

Tyler and Jessica were great, from the engagement pictures to the wedding. They really listed to your requests and help keep your day on track. Tyler has an eye for really good pictures, I got so many compliments. One of the best parts about TK is the turn around, I had my pictures back to me, on a disk, with copyright releases FOUR DAYS after my wedding. And they were edited perfectly. I couldn't have asked for more with Tyler & Jessica!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2014

WOW! Tyler and Jessica make you feel so comfortable, are flexible, kind, and have amazing ideas. Not to mention, their turnaround for when you receive your photos is incredible. Our wedding was on a Saturday and I had ALL 960+ amazing photos by WEDNESDAY!! They are reasonably priced and are willing to work with you on ANYTHING that you want. They are so much fun. Also, one thing I wanted to mention is they are far more than photographers. I've never been married before so I had virtually no idea what I was doing, so I'd ask their opinions on how I should have my veil or what I should do in a certain area, etc. They offered their opinions and help in such a professional way. They are just overall amazing and I am in love with our photos!!!

Sent on 10/22/2014

TK Imaging FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Council Bluffs, 51501 See on map
    7123107426 (Other Phone Number)