421 NW 28th St. Apt. 4, Oklahoma City, OK 73103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Tindell Weddings

We create some of the most unique and beautiful wedding films in the state. Every video is carefully tailored to reflect the personalities and style of each couple. We don't make templated, drag and drop, traditional wedding videos. We tell your story in a way that's fun to share and reminisce for years to come.

Let's get this wedding party started!

For more information, shoot us an email: info@tindellweddings.com

Follow Tindell Weddings on

brokenb

• Videos 5

12 Reviews for Tindell Weddings

Rosalie · Married on 06/21/2014

We were unsure about having a videographer for our wedding, because we thought we wouldn't want to watch ourselves on video more than once. We finally decided to hire a videographer since all of my extended family lives in Taiwan and nobody was able to travel the distance to make it to my wedding. We thought it would be a nice touch for my family, especially for my ailing grandparents.

All I can say is my trepidation about only watching our wedding video once was totally unfounded. I've watched our videos several hundred times, it seems. Travis was extremely flexible and was able to work within our budget and schedule, even with my husband traveling internationally. He even drove down from Oklahoma City to Ft Worth, and back, within 24 hours, and you could not tell that they were exhausted, even while filming during a sweltering Texas outdoor summer wedding (sorry Travis!).

My favorite part about Travis is that he has a sense of humor. Before the wedding, there was some drama with my husband's suit. My husband had accidentally grabbed my brother's suit (who just so happens to be the skinniest groomsman of the bunch) and was trying to squeeze his gut into my skinny brother's pants. Travis not only captured everything, but edited the situation in away that had me on the floor laughing the first time I saw the video. I am so glad we had a videographer, if not just to capture that very moment.

Long story short, not only was the video everything that we could possibly ask for and more, but Travis also helped enhance the entire wedding planning experience. He was extremely easy to work with, and he was a great lighthearted addition to our wedding.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Angilla · Married on 10/26/2013

Travis did an amazing job as our videographer! Not only in his quality of work but in quality of character. He was extremely helpful and calming during the wedding chaos. He truly calmed my nerves just by listening and being a wonderful person. I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Molly · Married on 07/06/2013

Travis does wonderful work! He captured every moment of our special day. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Award

Tindell Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Leslee Layton Films
    Leslee Layton Films Wedding Videographers

Travis Tindell creates UNIQUE wedding film works of art. The first thing that I saw on his website was his demo reel and I knew right away that I had to meet him! I completely love the fact that Travis's films look different than all the other wedding films on the web. This can only happen when you hire a filmmaker who gets to know his clients and cares about crafting a one-of-a-kind edit. Travis does just that. Awesome!

• 421 NW 28th St., Apt. 4 Oklahoma City, 73103 See on map