3816 Heartland Dr, Bismarck, ND 58503 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Time Away Trips

Nicole · Married on 10/27/2017

Jodi was GREAT to work with. She was SO patient and understanding. It took us MONTHS to get our stuff together, so having her help us was awesome. We needed all of the help we could get, and she gave it to us. I would recommend her to anyone/everyone.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Time Away Trips's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to see pictures of all your adventures for your honeymoon!

Merissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Jodi is FANTASTIC! I am so glad we chose to go through her when planning our vacation. We haven't even left yet and I feel so comfortable knowing we have Jodi to take care of us!! Excellent communication, she answers my questions thoroughly and promptly. Couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Time Away Trips's reply:

You guys have been the best. You are going to love your honeymoon! Thank you so much for trusting me with your plans!!

Jeff · Married on 06/09/2017

Great to work with. Our agent was quick to respond every time we needed something. She was also very accommodating and made sure to find us the best deals. The trip was everything we could have dreamed of and more! We ran into some issues with airlines getting to our destination. We called our agent and she made sure we were taken care of immediately and made sure we were compensated for our lost time. If you are looking for a stress free travel experience, this is the place to go!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Time Away Trips's reply:

Jeff, you guys are so kind. I am so lucky to have been part of your honeymoon plans. Congratulations and thank you again!!

Award