Tiffany Eckroth Photography

Surprise, AZ View map
$3,099 Most Popular Price

$3,099 Most Popular Price

Tiffany Eckroth Photography is a Surprise, Arizona-based business that specializes in the capture of wedding-day still imagery. Tiffany is a down-to-earth individual who is passionate about people and inspired by all-things nuptial. With a background in fashion design, this expert has an eye for detail and a natural creative intuition that shines through in her work. Adept as a natural light photographer, Tiffany looks for the raw and authentic when documenting matrimonial occasions.

Tiffany Eckroth Photography takes your investment in her services with pride and professionalism. To ensure you receive an experience worthy of your time, this expert offers to personalize a wedding package that suits all of your particular needs. During the initial consultation, this is where you and yours can express your wedding-day vision and what it is you expect from Tiffany Eckroth Photography. From here, you and your significant other can rest assured that your images are sure to reflect your collective style and personality. You can look forward to viewing your nuptial gallery in a range of formats that include but are not limited to:

• High-quality digital images
  • Wedding albums
  • Prints
  • Canvases
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,499

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,099

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor
    Brittany F. Married on 02/09/2022

Best Photographer AROUND!

Tiffany was fabulous to work with! She created a time line for our wedding day to keep everything in order. She kept in contact weeks before the wedding to help with anything she could and to make sure we were all on the same agenda. Her personality is amazing, she is extremely kind, and easy going! Her pictures are beautiful and we were blessed to have her a part of our special day.

Tiffany Eckroth Photography's reply:

Oh Brit, thank you times a million for all these sweetest words! I so appreciate you and I am so thankful you took the time to give me a review!! Thank you so much! I am so glad to hear your experience was seamless! If there is anything I could of done different I would love to hear about it! God bless you Brit and Chance!
    Lauren H. Married on 04/17/2021

Would absolutely recommend!!

Tiffany is such an amazing photographer, and I can鈥檛 say enough of how thankful I am that she was our wedding photographer.

She is such a joy to work with. She guided us through from consult to wedding day. She was such a calming presence, and captured our moments beautifully!

Tiffany Eckroth Photography's reply:

Lauren, Thank you so much for your kind words. It makes my heart so happy that you are happy with my services and your images! You both are wonderful people and a blessing to work with! God Bless you both!
    Leslie W. Married on 01/18/2020

Best Vendor Choice

Love Love Love Tiffany! She was amazing to work with and made posing for photos not akward. She was fun, professional, and our photographs are beautiful! Thank you Tiffany for preserving our wedding day memories.

Tiffany Eckroth Photography's reply:

Leslie, it was all my pleasure getting to know you and Brian. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for trusting me with your special day! Congratulations you two! I wish you all the best!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Phoenix, Az Surprise, AZ, 85331
Location of (Tiffany Eckroth Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding