THISTLE AND LACE CUSTOM EVENTS AND DESIGN

• Flowers by Tami
  • Wither and Bloom Designs
  • Flower Shop
Thistle and Lace logo
jess grant maternity workshop abigail malone photography knoxville 21 51 1003836 1564753513
THISTLE AND LACE CUSTOM EVENTS AND DESIGN

1 Reviews for THISTLE AND LACE CUSTOM EVENTS AND DESIGN

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/29/2019

Stunning, breathtaking florals!

I don't know that I truly have the words to express how magnificently happy we are with Brenna's work. Of the aesthetic elements of our wedding, the florals and greenery were the most important to me as an avid gardener and floral-design nerd. I was immediately smitten with Brenna's foraged style and the unique ways she creatively plays with color, texture, and volume in her work. It was a perfect fit working with her: She is so endearingly kind and generous in her personality, while staying so professional and on top of it. Her design proposal was gorgeous and so thoughtful, and her intentionality and creativity translated from the page to real life in the most stunning way. We could not be happier with our florals to say the least, from a massive chuppah installment, to my dog's flower collar, to the bouquet's and table runners. We are forever in admiration of Brenna and her brilliant creativity!

Sent on 08/01/2019

THISTLE AND LACE CUSTOM EVENTS AND DESIGN's reply:

Rebecca, thank you so much for taking the time to write this beautiful review! It was an honor to work with both you and Kyle. I am so glad you were happy with your flowers! Thank you for being willing to let me use my creativity with your amazing vision. I have already had so many compliments on your florals and cannot what to share more. I wish you a wonderful marriage!

Real Weddings

• 7531 Twin Creek Rd Knoxville, TN, 37901 See on map
    Location of (THISTLE AND LACE CUSTOM EVENTS AND DESIGN)